• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The "Gonna be a daddy" Pass

Eshaw99

Just livin' the dream
OK peoples, when I posted my "I'm gonna be a daddy" thread a couple weeks back, several people mentioned that I should start a pass. Since I'd been looking for an excuse to do so anyway, here ya go. I'd like to keep this one small, around 10 people or so. Partly because I'd like it to move quickly, and partly because it's the first pass I've hosted.

All general pass rules apply. If you don't know what this means, then you don't need to sign up. If you have any questions on the trade value or MSRP of a particular cigar, ask myself or a FOG before trading. I reserve the right to approve or reject any P/T's, but the general opinion of all pass participants will be greatly taken into consideration.

Also, since it's my first pass, I'm limiting it to established members only, with past pass experience (with the exception of psha since he's a close personal friend that lives only 10 minutes from me :p ).

Let's have a fun pass. Don't need no drama around these parts. :p

Final Cigar Lineup:

Domestics

1) CAO Mx2 Toro
2) Fuente Anejo Shark
3) CAO Criollo Bomba
4) Perdomo2 Torfecto Maduro
5) Drew Estates Natural Root
6) Diamond Crown Maximus Toro #4
7) Perdomo Cuban Bullet .750
8) Macanudo Gold Label Shakespeare
9) Rocky Patel Vintage 1990 Churchill
10) Punch Rare Corojo Double Corona
11) La Perla Black Pearl Rojo Toro
12) La Perla Black Pearl Rojo Toro
13) H. Upmann Naturales Tubo
14) Perdomo Cuban Bullet .554
15) PAM '64 Monarca
16) Opus X PerfeXion #4
17) Fuente Double Chateau Maduro
18) Ashton Heritage Puro Sol Robusto
19) Fuente Canones Maduro
20) Punch Gran Puro Pico Bonito
21) La Gloria Cubana Maduro Churchill

ISOM's

22) Romeo y Julieta Churchill
23) Montecristo #2
24) H. Upmann Coronas Major Tubo
25) '98 Punch Punch

Pass Participants:

1. CoventryCat86 done :thumbs:
2. ggiese done :thumbs:
3. alexgtp done :thumbs:
4. gtphale done :thumbs:
5. the gurkha done :thumbs:
6. stevehawk done :thumbs:
7. puffnstuff done :thumbs:
8. BrownDevil done :thumbs:
9. Pepe done :thumbs:
10. gr8tfull2day done :thumbs:
11. KayakinBoy done :thumbs:
12. psha
13. opusxfiles
14. then back home to me!

Congrats on the baby! I'm a little passed out right now(too much partying with Smokin' Tone's pass) otherwise I'd jump in this. Good luck!

Gregor

Glad I'm in. Ha ha. I wonder if Eric would find it acceptable if I threw in something from our store..... :sign:

Thanks Eric, and glad to see phil is in the pass!

Yeah, but he doesn't know it yet. I'm gonna bust his CP cherry whether he likes it or not :D

mind if I join up here :whistling:

Robert :thumbs:

And congrats on the bun in the oven :D

I'd love to be in, eric.

hoping you and your wife's luck in getting pregnant will rub off on me and my wife. :whistling:

again, congrats to you guys!

Hey Eric,

Congrats again on the upcoming addition to the family. Fatherhood -- it's the best club in the world to be a part of.

I'd like to toss my name into the hat for the pass. I haven't been in on a pass since January and I'm last in line on Tremayne's Promotion Pass, so I don't think I'll see any action there for a while. So, I'm ready for another one!

~ Steve

Thanks for allowing me to fill a spot! I should have a couple of old used nipples to put in the host bag for ya :p

Congratulations. I am going to be a grandfather sometime in September! First time for me.

If you have room for me I would like to join in.

Peter

Well congratulations are in order for you as well Peter! And welcome to the pass :thumbs:

One spot left!