• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The "Gonna be a daddy" Pass

Eric,

No doubt, GTPHale wants in as well. I don't know why he didn't jump on this... Unless he's crazy busy at work.

All you IL boys jump in together don't ya! :p

us Il boys herf together..lol
Hale has been working 12 hour days.. needs money for out trip to vegas with our ladies in april..LOL!!

you guys going to vegas?! Be sure to stop by the ceaser's *sp* and check on that stoggie shop for me!

Alright, I'll go ahead and add gtphale. If he doesn't want in I'll drop him off of it.

Ok everybody, we're full here. All of you PM me your addresses if you haven't already done so, even if it's in your profile. Once I get them all, I'll determine the pass order and update the original post. Here's to a smooth pass! :cool:

Eric

KayakinBoy said:
you guys going to vegas?! Be sure to stop by the ceaser's *sp* and check on that stoggie shop for me!
[snapback]171420[/snapback]​

Last time I was there, they were charging $20 for Montecristo's!!! No thanks!!!!

KayakinBoy said:
All you IL boys jump in together don't ya!  :p
[snapback]171398[/snapback]​

Any excuse for a herf, I say!!!! :p

And if you knew where we herf at, you'd be in too!!! :thumbs:

Besides, it gets back faster when the 3 of us get together... As I tell my wife, "I swear honey, we got to meet to do the pass - they're waiting on us to get it done!!!" :sign:

I squeezed gr8full2day in. Pass order will be up after I receive his address.

Darn! I missed out on this one. Been a hectic week. You all enjoy this pass. Congrats on the baby. I wish you luck.

Ree

Any room left? If not, no problem, I musta missed this :(

I'd love to be in a Chattanooga Boys pass :)

Hum, another one of us was doing one.... lol

you too ree ree if you want, but I'm closing it after that

***STATUS UPDATE***

Ok, I've already got the sticks bagged and numbered. I've got a put/take spreadsheet made up and printed out. I've also already got my tupperware. I'm just waiting for some water pillows that I scored off of CBid to arrive in the mail, and I've got to update the pass order I had made due to a couple of new participants being added. I imagine this one will be on it's way by mid-week unless it takes forever for the water pillows to get here.

Also, Bill, Ryan, and Russell, if you could PM me to confirm you'd still like to play, that would be great.

I'm anticipating a fun pass here guys. We've got some great participants! :)

Eric

***STATUS UPDATE UPDATE***

Ok, Bill and Russell are in. Ryan said he's gonna sit this one out. Still waiting to hear from gtphale.

Ok, I've got the pass order done and the original post has been edited to reflect that. And for a little visual aid, this is how the pass will progress.

Passroute.jpg

sending pm with addy.Didn't see pass or that my boys signed up for it. So i'll defiantly be in any reason togo and smoke some sticks with my fellow botl