• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The "Gonna be a daddy" Pass

Eshaw99 said:
And for a little visual aid, this is how the pass will progress.
love it!
can't be too obsessive with organization and perspective as far as I'm concerned. ;)

looks like we've got ourselves a nice li'l group of passers.
looking forward to it, everybody! :thumbs:

Hey did you do that thing with the map through some website....or did you scan a copy of a mat with your marking?

Saw someone do a really cool version of this (not that yours isn't cool :p ) in a pass some time ago but couldn't locate it and didn't wanna hold up starting a pass just for cool props :rolleyes:

I just printed off a map and wrote on it. Then I scanned it in.

The water pillows arrived today! I just gotta get a box at work tonight and this will probably go off tomorrow.

Eshaw99 said:
Ok, I've got the pass order done and the original post has been edited to reflect that. And for a little visual aid, this is how the pass will progress.

[snapback]171932[/snapback]​

Very nice! I'm sure CC will love it considering the snafu he encountered on a "previous" pass. :thumbs:

I've got my pee pee dance in motion, even though it'll be a long time before I see it!

And we're off. Coming at ya Bill! The pass has been shipped and insured for $250.

DC: 0304 1560 0005 1442 9738
VA: 821 675 328 US

stevehawk said:
Eshaw99 said:
Ok, I've got the pass order done and the original post has been edited to reflect that.  And for a little visual aid, this is how the pass will progress.

[snapback]171932[/snapback]​

Very nice! I'm sure CC will love it considering the snafu he encountered on a "previous" pass. :thumbs:
[snapback]172246[/snapback]​

Massachusetts, Mississippi, Connecticut, hell they're ALL east of the Mississippi so what difference does it make :laugh:

I submitted this to be moved to the Passes In Progress forum. I imagine it will be there in a day or two.

Okay here goes:
Takes:
#6 Diamond Crown Maximus #4 Toro
#9 Rocky Patel Vintage 1990 Churchill
#21 La Gloria Cubana Churchill maduro
#22 Romeo y Julieta Churchill (Havana)
#23 H. Upmann Coronas Major Tubo (Havana, machine made)

Puts:
#26 Saint Luis Rey Serie A (Havana)
#27 San Cristobal de la Habana, 12/01 (Havana)
#28 Tryoa Corona Club Tubulares, 6/03 (Havana, machine made)
#29 Bolivar Corona Gigantes, '02 (Havana)
#30 Quintero Brevas, 3/04 (Havana, machine made)
#31 Punch Petit Corona del Punch, 7/04 (Havana)
#32 Ramon Allones Small Club Corona, 5/04 (Havana)
#33 San Cristobal de la Habana El Principe, 10/03 (Havana)
#34 Bolivar Petit Corona (Havana)

I told Eric that I'd be willing to help him out with a few Havanas for the starting rotation so he decided to send me the pass first which worked out great!! I also put Havanas against three domestic takes since the prices are comparable (I figured you guys wouldn't mind :p )

DC#: 0103 8555 7493 6013 3926 in the mail today to Geoge HEADS UP, you should see this on Monday.

Damn Bill, a little lopsided in your favor don't you think? :laugh:

That was very generous of you. It was a pleasure to have you in the pass! :thumbs:

coventrycat86 said:
Puts:
[snapback]173317[/snapback]​
pffft.
chincy. that's all you could add, CC?

:angry2:
:0
:p
:)
:laugh:

daaaaayamn!
quite generous!

coventrycat86 said:
Okay here goes:
Takes:
#6 Diamond Crown Maximus #4 Toro
#9 Rocky Patel Vintage 1990 Churchill
#21 La Gloria Cubana Churchill maduro
#22 Romeo y Julieta Churchill (Havana)
#23 H. Upmann Coronas Major Tubo (Havana, machine made)

Puts:

I told Eric that I'd be willing to help him out with a few Havanas for the starting rotation so he decided to send me the pass first which worked out great!! I also put Havanas against three domestic takes since the prices are comparable (I figured you guys wouldn't mind :p )

DC#: 0103 8555 7493 6013 3926 in the mail today to Geoge HEADS UP, you should see this on Monday.
[snapback]173317[/snapback]​

I have some issues with your puts and takes, CC - what the heck are you doing putting ISOM's for domestics. I believe it states somewhere in the rules that it's domestics for domestics and ISOM's for ISOM's - bad CC!!! :angry:

j/k... I'm absolutely floored by the selection. This is starting out as a great pass - and will only get better!!! I can't wait to get this into my hot little hands!!!

With Bill's super fast turn around and Todd sending the Knob Creek Pass, you IL boys should have on hell of a herf coming up!

The eagle has landed!!! We have TOUCHDOWN!!!

Now - I have a little bit of a dilemma...

I'm going to be busy in the evening until Saturday Night, but have my mornings free. I'm thinking Sat. night would be the soonest I can get with Alex and Steve in person. Do I wait until then, or do I do puts/takes and ship it to Alex? If I get this out tomorrow, it will get to Alex on Weds or Thurs... and then Alex has to get with Steve - which will probably be Fri or Sat...

Which leads to the dilemma - is it better for me just to hold the pass until Sat., or do I do puts/takes and ship it off?

Any ideas, guys - especially you, Eric, Alex and Steve...

Well saturday night if you want to play some holdem,if not then guess it works best to met up Saturday morning or Just send it on its way to Alex. Hoping we get our Rass this week

If it's gonna be in the general area until Saturday regardless, I have no problem with you holding it until all three of you can meet up. Make sure you PM the gurkha before you send it to him because he's going on vacation soon.

gtphale said:
Well saturday night if you want to play some holdem,if not then guess it works best to met up Saturday morning or Just send it on its way to Alex. Hoping we get our Rass this week
[snapback]173818[/snapback]​

Where are you playing holdem' at. I may not play, but I'll drop by and have a smoke/drink... (I always get my a$$ cleaned out by you clowns!!!)