• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The great newbie wars of "05

SamClemmons said:
Yer all a bunch of pasty faced nailbiters. Stoopid, stupid newblers.

NA
[snapback]180093[/snapback]​

Reminds me of that movie where the young upstart wants to throw down some dukes and the FOG pulls out his pistol and shoots him right between the eyes.

Gregor

Sandalwood said:
We need a medic here! 'Cause the battle lines are clearly drawn this time.
[snapback]180123[/snapback]​

Tuggs...don't you dare think you got that quote past me....buttmonkey.....

Sam, oh Sam, you've misjudged the newbies!
Your bomb was mighty, but my bunker is well fortified.
(I do need a new mail carrier tho!)

Seems like I have an address in Virginia to add to my list!

Thanks for the sticks!

NEWBIES RULE!!!

Jim

I stuck the key in my box this afternoon and just when I turned it boom!! I was hit. Thats ok though I will be putting together something sharp for the culprit. Bombers beware you will get cut if you mess with the knife.

Assignment has been accepted and targets verified. Ordinance will be launched by Monday AM...

:thumbs:

I will never understand why you fellers continue to bring knives to a gunfight. Tsk.

NA

Hmmph,
Seems I was walking up the drive after work today, and I'll be damned if something (or some child maybe) didn't pat me on the back. At first I thought it was a misguided mosquito, but then I turned and noticed the box at my feet. It looked like the typical bombing device like that which many of us have been sending, and upon careful opening, I found a nice selection of premium hand-mades! It looks like several of these have been aging for some time, either that or the tiny explosion yellowed the cello's.

Fortunately for me, I still have my teeth! I remain......mercinarily available!

Ok, kidding aside, thanks very much Sam for the great return fire!
I cant be held responsible for further attacks that you may incur over this retaliatory measure. I only await the day when we can all light one up together once this war has ended.

I will never understand why you fellers continue to bring knives to a gunfight. Tsk When a knife is all you need thats all you bring Mr. Marcus Twain :whistling: .

It started like any other Friday. I had a long day at the office, and then a car show after work, so my girlfriend brought in the mail.

Dumb bitch almost got us killed.

I walked in the door, laid my keys down, grabbed the mail off the coffee table, and perused the stack. Hmm...what does the mail hold for me...I now have the water bill, I may have already won $2,000,000, I can use my home for the cash I need through easy interest rates, I can save money on pizza, and...HOLY HELL!!!!

My eyes bugged out in the manner popularized by snails.

IT'S A BOMB!!!!! My girlfriend looked up, confused, bewildered, like a deer in the headlights. I threw the package toward the window, grabbed my girl and threw her through the doorway, and braced when I heard the bomb bounce off the closed window. So much for that idea.

Now the neighbor's cat is missing, my gerbil is now a nice modern art addition to my wall, the front of my home is covered in a tarp to protect from the rain, and the remains of my landscaping are somewhere in South Dakota. The blast liberated me from those pesky appendages known as my limbs, and now allowed me the added benefit of breathing through the conveniently placed hole in the side of my neck.

I know one thing for certain. There's a commando in Virgina who needs a good Dutch rub. But perhaps I'll blow his ass to smithereens instead.

Ordinance: Locked and Loaded
Targets: ***CLASSIFIED***
Launch Date: Monday AM
Estimated Strike Date: Wednesday
Estimated Damage: SEVERE

:thumbs: :whistling:

kaBOOM

it would seem one of the samclemmons bombs found its way, waaaay up here in the north. Fortunately for me, I've had my 'viva' girl pup in bomb dog training classes and she was able to sniff this one out- and brought right to me!!

:laugh:

Good thing she's tough... she got blown thru the door and right out into the yard. Guess I have some dental work to pay for now!! Thinnk she'll like the gold fangs...

Boy oh boy... just wait till tuesday- whole new volley being sent out!

Dammit! Just when I thought I was out.....

They Pull me back in!

There was a huge explosion at my house today. Damn good thing my mailbox is out at the curb or my dogs might have gotten hurt.

Let's just get something straight newbler Wicked Stick. The last bomb I was involved in not only hit the persons house, but their car, their neighbor's house AND the doghouse. Be prepared little one.

:whistling:

HEy there is more were that came from HAHAH :laugh: :laugh: You know I could hook you up with some armor? :laugh: :laugh: Gotta love this war

General preembargo I just wanted to report that there have been no hits in my area for a while now and I'm ready to reload so if you can pm me with a list of targets I am ready to fire.

WOW! that was some bomb that hit San Jose on Friday. Thusly, I'm Enjoying some mighty fine smokes this weekend :thumbs: .

A fine example of how to commit multiple strikes across a broad range of members.

Thank you!
:cool:

Silly, silly FOGS 03041070000201941156 you are not the only ones who know how to bomb people effectively 03041070000201941149 This is a matter of quality vs. quantity. i.e. 2 nukes vs. 10 firecrackers

:laugh: :p

You're getting a little up there mrjinglesusa. Pretty soon the true noobs are gonna turn on you. That's why you'll never win, you can't stay noobs forever. :sign: :sign: :sign:

mrjinglesusa said:
Silly, silly FOGS 03041070000201941156 you are not the only ones who know how to bomb people effectively 03041070000201941149 This is a matter of quality vs. quantity. i.e. 2 nukes vs. 10 firecrackers

:laugh: :p
[snapback]180544[/snapback]​

Now "THIS" is what I'm talking about! :thumbs: :thumbs:

I've got a huge nuke "El Baby" going out to a very deserving FOG tomorrow.

:cool: