• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Hot Potato Bomb

East Coast, Mid West, Bible Belt . . . those taters need to get warm. Possibly in a sunny loCAL near the other CoAst. :D

emodx said:
Is anyone keeping an in/out list?
[snapback]192165[/snapback]​

BrownDevil was, but I think he's been real busy lately - I haven't seen him posting much...

Guys? Who else in/near the Dutch country are you dealing with. You swore I was the only one. :(

:laugh: :laugh:

emodx said:
Fuggin rat bastid... Gotta love the guys from the land of Menonites. LOL I bet you blend in real good w/ them. LOL
[snapback]192134[/snapback]​

I'm thinking this is done??? We DID have three hot potatoes - does anybody know where any are at??? It would be a shame for this to end...

ggiese said:
I'm thinking this is done??? We DID have three hot potatoes - does anybody know where any are at??? It would be a shame for this to end...
[snapback]193888[/snapback]​
agreed, since it did not make the rounds yet to everyone who is signed up for it. :whistling:

I have one sitting in the fridgedor. I have been pretty busy during the day and have neglected getting this and poker winnings out. It will go out soon.

Emo

emodx said:
I have one sitting in the fridgedor. I have been pretty busy during the day and have neglected getting this and poker winnings out. It will go out soon.

Emo
[snapback]193893[/snapback]​

Cool!!! Not a problem, considering these are coming relatively unexpected. Plus, there is not supposed to be any obligation to doing anything with them. It's just great people choose to pass them on - I just hope the same thing happens with the the other two. Just a curiosity as to what happens to them...

If you receive one and choose to keep it I wouldn't feel guilty about it. Just post here that you are keeping it so everyone knows it has reached it's final destination. That way, we can start another! :thumbs:

mrjinglesusa said:
If you receive one and choose to keep it I wouldn't feel guilty about it. Just post here that you are keeping it so everyone knows it has reached it's final destination. That way, we can start another! :thumbs:
[snapback]194518[/snapback]​

Ditto!!! :thumbs:

I know my name is on the "in" list; but I will be away (wedding/honeymoon) until july 7th.....so I am out until then.

Patrick

LC-Smoker said:
I know my name is on the "in" list; but I will be away (wedding/honeymoon) until july 7th.....so I am out until then.

Patrick
[snapback]195447[/snapback]​

Congratulations Patrick. I wish you nothing but the best.

Hi Folks,

I emailed BrownDevil, but I want to post this here also...

I will be on vacation until July 13.
As much as I would love it (not having done a pass before), please don't send the potato my way until I get back. No sense in it baking in my mailbox.