• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Hot Potato Bomb

butchcole said:
Time to show the south some love, I have some toppings for that tater, scattered, chunked, covered,
[snapback]189493[/snapback]​

We gotta find them first... They have somehow disappeared. I suspect it had something to do with the toppings that were put on them previously!!! :laugh:

Do you think someone somewhere is sitting in the corner stuffing their face with 3 hot potatos in front of them?

I could start another, smokes wont be anything special though.

butchcole said:
Time to show the south some love, I have some toppings for that tater, scattered, chunked, covered,
[snapback]189493[/snapback]​

Send them to the South and they are likely to be fried and/or covered with gravy :laugh:

emodx said:
any idea where these so called potatos are at?
[snapback]189461[/snapback]​

Camaroon4me has one of them. He posted a few days ago that he's tying to find an address to send it to. I'm sure that one will be back on the road pretty soon. ;)

coventrycat86 said:
emodx said:

Camaroon4me has one of them. He posted a few days ago that he's tying to find an address to send it to. I'm sure that one will be back on the road pretty soon. ;)
[snapback]189764[/snapback]​

...did he thank you for the package??? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

(Sorry, inside joke...) :whistling:

ggiese said:
coventrycat86 said:
emodx said:

[snapback]189766[/snapback]​

:laugh:

No, John is a rude ungrateful MoFo, just like me :D

(Actually, yes he did send me a PM which is the same thing I did when Matty_Vegas sent the Hot Potato to me but Scotty can't seem to grasp the fact that not everyone is a "look at me" the way he is :laugh: )

Wasn't there an "in/out" list for the hot potato bomb? Anyway, I'm outa town from this Thursday until Saturday the 11th of June. So, keep that tater offa my front porch, at least until I get back from the northlands.

Castaway said:
Wasn't there an "in/out" list for the hot potato bomb? Anyway, I'm outa town from this Thursday until Saturday the 11th of June. So, keep that tater offa my front porch, at least until I get back from the northlands.
[snapback]189805[/snapback]​

I guess there was an in/out list and I never put myself on it but anyone can send me cigars anytime they want :laugh: :thumbs:

Castaway said:
[snapback]189805[/snapback]​

PM BrownDevil - he's maintaining some type of in/out list!!!

Thanks for letting everyone know!!!

coventrycat86 said:
ggiese said:
coventrycat86 said:
emodx said:

(Actually, yes he did send me a PM which is the same thing I did when Matty_Vegas sent the Hot Potato to me but Scotty can't seem to grasp the fact that not everyone is a "look at me" the way he is :laugh: )
[snapback]189803[/snapback]​

camaroon4me said:
coventrycat86 said:
ggiese said:
coventrycat86 said:
emodx said:

[snapback]189803[/snapback]​
[snapback]189851[/snapback]​

Sorry guys, I have been slacking off, there are reasons, but it's no excuse for being sooooooo tardy, but I did reorganize one of my coolerdors yesterday and have selected a nice bunch of sticks to go out TODAY!
Yes, today I can get to the post office, they have that self serve mail thing, and Bill has provided me with the addy for the recipient I have chosen. Sorry the tater has cooled off.

Also, I really didn't thank Bill for sending it, and cant give a very good excuse as to why, I guess I AM a rude MOFO, but I am grateful, THANK YOU BILL! :thumbs:

JV (aka: Mister Rude mofo hot potato sitter-on'er) Sounds like a good subject for one of those beer commercials :whistling:

junkman_56 said:
Where have all the taters gone, potato salad maybe ;)
[snapback]191130[/snapback]​

Well, I loaded my spudgun and fired off towards Stewartstown PA back last Sunday, maybe with the holiday it took a little longer to land.

I'll put another one together and fire it off later in the week. ;)

JV

Tater tots with a little sauce added on the way to FLA.

Forgot the DC: 0103 8555 7494 4465 3197

Fuggin rat bastid... Gotta love the guys from the land of Menonites. LOL I bet you blend in real good w/ them. LOL

Mormons, Menonites, Hairy Krispies; I think the Bible Belt's due. :laugh: