• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The "I got engaged"

Please keep all Salty Nuts in a separate bag away from the cigars.

Do they need humidifcation?

STYX&STONED said:
I bid a few ISOMs for the chance to check out some of Wade's Salty Nuts!!!
:0 :p :D
Do you two want to be left alone? :D

You shouldn't ask to check out a guy's sweaty balls in public, really... :/

Looking forward to playing Ricardo, great looking lineup. :thumbs: Have to dig around in the coolers to see if I can find something worthy to put in the pass. ;)

I am not including a puts and takes sheet. The puts and takes will be done on the thread only then I will post the updated list on line. I have placed a link for the puts and takes thread on the first page.

moki said:
STYX&STONED said:
I bid a few ISOMs for the chance to check out some of Wade's Salty Nuts!!!
:0 :p :D
Do you two want to be left alone? :D

You shouldn't ask to check out a guy's sweaty balls in public, really... :/
They are NOT sweaty balls! They're Salty Nuts!!!

Get it right!!!!

And DAMN GOOD SALTY NUTS TOO!!!!!! :love:

Let the games begin, you're up Wade.

DC: 0303 1910 0000 9284 3683
INS: VV 976 111 292 US

I think with this group it goes without saying, but just in case, Quality for Quality, Rarity for Rarity, etc. I have included labels and the order list. Once again, there is no puts and takes list. Please post them on this thread. I will make the necessary updates. Please place all cigars in their own bag then in the big ziplocs. There are currently two big ziplocs, one for ISOMs and one for domestics. This doesn't necessarily have to stay that way.

By the way if you check the puts and takes list, just thought you should know there's been a take already. I took out one of the AF WOA M for Joe.M. I asked him if there was anything I could get him and he said if I could get a couple more of those that would be good. I did not ask him if he wanted that one out of the pass because I know how he is, he would have said to leave it in. Therefore, I just took it out without him asking :D . It's too late Joe, I already shipped the package.

Have fun gentlemen!

Moved to [Cigar Passes In Progress] as requested.

Good Luck!
Dave ;)

ricmac25 said:
By the way if you check the puts and takes list, just thought you should know there's been a take already. I took out one of the AF WOA M for Joe.M. I asked him if there was anything I could get him and he said if I could get a couple more of those that would be good. I did not ask him if he wanted that one out of the pass because I know how he is, he would have said to leave it in. Therefore, I just took it out without him asking :D . It's too late Joe, I already shipped the package.

Have fun gentlemen!
:angry: You very sneeky.... You also don't listen vewwy well! :sneaky:

:p Thanks Ric! Your the man! ;) :thumbs:

Your item was delivered at 11:57 am on January 23, 2004 in HONOLULU, HI 96813.

Wow!, I didn't think it would get there before Saturday. From Miami to Hawaii in two days, not bad. Play Ball!!!

:thumbs: .

WOW! Geez... take a vacation day to be a chaperone for my daughter's class excursion and see what happens?!?!?! LOL! At least I now have something to look forward to since I'm heading in to the office today!

I'll report back with my puts/takes and will have the box ready to be shipped on Monday! This is gonna be good!

Aloha,

Wade

Keep them away from the Salty Nuts please.

Unless you can't resist, then please make an extra bag for a cigars Salty Nutted.

At work now and I arrived to find the box sitting on my desk!!! :thumbs: :D I'll go through the box tonight and do my P&Ts and post back later.

As for my "Salty Nuts"... some of you Bruddahs have experienced the aroma and flavor of them while others have just enjoyed fondling them! For those of you that haven't had the pleasure I'll try and see what I can do to have you all experience the fascination that many Bruddahs have with my "Salty Nuts"! If I can swing it I'll post back about my plans when post about my P&Ts!

Be back later.... need to work on my "Nuts"! Mmmmm.... not salty enough! LMAO!

Aloha,

Wade

Okay Bruddahs... everything done, box re-packed and all set to be mailed tomorrow!

First things first... CONGRATULATIONS to Bruddah Ricardo and his fiance! Thank you including me in your Pass Bro... it was an honor to lead off! Here are my P&T's....

Takes:
05) Diplo No. 4
07) Monte No. 2
09) Opus X Robusto
14) Padron 1926 No. 1 Maddie
15) Padron 1926 Robusto Maddie
18) PSD4

Puts:
31) Padron Anniversary 1964 Torpedo Maddie
32) Diamond Crown Maximus Toast Across America (special limited release)
33) Padron Millennium Maduro No. 98215
34) RASCC 4/01
35) RyJ Ex. No. 4 8/00
36) Partagas Culebra 2000
37) SLR Dbl Corona Cab 11/01
38) Ramon Allones Gigante 6/01

Special Smoke for Ricardo - Cohiba Sig III w/ special band to celebrate my new daughters birth... enjoy Bro!

There has been much made about my salty nuts and there are some in this pass that have never experienced them. There are 9 remaining passer plus Ricardo making 10 of you.... you will each be able to taste my "Salty nuts" and enjoy them as you please! Fondle them... lick them... whatever turns you on... LMAO! See the sheet in the box and it should be clear... there is just enough for everyone!

Head's up Bruddah Phil... the Box is heading your way! USPS DC No. 01038555749216245887. I'll insure the box at the P.O. tomorrow and hopefully Phil should have it by Wednesday or Thursday!

Thanks again Ricardo!

Aloha,

Wade

Wow, great job Wade! :) I'm really looking forward to that special Kaylee cigar.
And I'm really really looking forward to your Salty Nuts, LOL. :D
Thanks for being a part of this.

Thanks Bruddah! :thumbs:

Puts and Takes has been updated.

wk-mang said:
Head's up Bruddah Phil... the Box is heading your way! USPS DC No. 01038555749216245887. I'll insure the box at the P.O. tomorrow and hopefully Phil should have it by Wednesday or Thursday!
:0 :0 :0

Great P/T Wade!!!!!!!!!!

PEEEPEEEE DANCIN HERE IN CAIFORNIA!!!! Can't wait for this one!

Phil

Nice play Wade!

I can already imagine putting your salty nuts in my mouth one at a time, maybe two at a time if they'll fit :0