• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The "Knob Creek" Pass

puffnstuff said:
nice actions, Seizure!

generous of you to add the "free cigars" bag, too.
[snapback]172521[/snapback]​

Thanks. They are nothing special. Just some random cigars I have no care in smoking. Once KB gives the OK, the off it goes to Mephiston.

Ok. Here's my review of the Knob Creek Whiskey

Construction and Visual
The bottle was neatly constructed out of glass. The Glass was nice and smooth and the band around it while not flashy showed age and history behind it. The color of the liquid was a dark caramel amber color like the wrapper of a finely aged cuban.

I quickly popped the cork and inhaled a whiff of the dark liquid inside. Hints of alcohol was discernible.

Initial light up
I quickly poured a shot of the whiskey. And I gently toasted the edge of it with my Torch Lighter. Upon light up, the liquid quickly exploded and took out both my eyebrows......

So I poured another shot and tried again. Upon second light up it took out most of my hair. So I decided this baby didn't need a light, it was ready to go.

The Taste
After downing the shot, my extremely seasoned pallet tasted hints of ethanol, alcohol, and intoxication. Light oak and caramel floated on the tongue. My throat went on fire from the liquid (probably because it was still on fire from my lighter).

Overall I would definately buy a fiver of these and age them. Excellent drink. Thanks to KB for hooking it up.

Great review and pic! Guess AVB was pullin my pud when he said there was none left. Or maybe he didn't say it, or maybe just some wishful thinking on the pulling part :laugh:

Great P/Ts!

Agreed Nice P/T's like always. The whiskey is one of my personal fav's. Being that bottle was 18 bucks, makes it one of my least fav buys though! lol. The cigars were Class A move brudda. Ship her out! :D

You forget, I have my own stash to work with. :D

BrownDevil said:
Great review and pic! Guess AVB was pullin my pud when he said there was none left. Or maybe he didn't say it, or maybe just some wishful thinking on the pulling part :laugh:

Great P/Ts!
[snapback]172546[/snapback]​

Oh, boy... I gotta get me herfin' shoes on!!! I smell a herf coming :thumbs:

Oh boy drink and smokes on the way.
I would love to see this turn into a herf but thats a drive it would have to be sat.

ggiese said:
Oh, boy...  I gotta get me herfin' shoes on!!!  I smell a herf coming  :thumbs:
[snapback]172673[/snapback]​

Did someone say herf!! Hopefully the Rass and the Siglo's come in around the same time!! So we can trade away!! :thumbs:

alexgtp said:
ggiese said:
Oh, boy... I gotta get me herfin' shoes on!!! I smell a herf coming :thumbs:
[snapback]172673[/snapback]​

Did someone say herf!! Hopefully the Rass and the Siglo's come in around the same time!! So we can trade away!! :thumbs:
[snapback]172935[/snapback]​

Rass? ???

oh i can't wait to hook up and herf,glad we meeting up this weekend so that I can get my emundo's from you Alex.

Thanks gregor, I know what one is lol.

Is there one in the pass though?

NEVERMIND. Just got it. Hopefully the pass (or host bag) might get a rass or two :sign:

Rass? ???
[snapback]173087[/snapback]​
[/quote]

Ramon Allones Specially Selected

Gregor
[snapback]173122[/snapback]​
[/quote]

Nope KB not one in your pass.
But i think 2 will be making there way out to you!! :whistling: :0

Sweet.

Tracking number
Ship date
Mar 17, 2005
Estimated delivery
Mar 19, 2005

Delivery location
Bridgman, MI

March 19th it is. Tomorrow!

Seizure said:
March 19th it is. Tomorrow!
[snapback]173137[/snapback]​

I'm glad college is paying off for one of us! :sign:

Guys, this thing is haulin' ass. I knew this pass would run smooth.

Nothing yet expect it will come sat. thats perfect my first weekend off and im meeting a botl in Mi city for a herf.

Date/Time

Activity

Details

Mar 19, 2005 8:06 AM

On FedEx vehicle for delivery

MISHAWAKA, IN

Hope todd's at home.