• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Musical Cheese Pass

Taboada Dom Perignon ---------------------ED 109 First Release looks good, heavy on the put

Seriously? You think a ED 109 > Tabadoa DP in terms of price?

So, overall I'd give these a thumbs up.

I concur!

The overall spirit of things is there... some are heavy on the puts, some are heavy on the takes... overall, seems fair!
I was thinking in terms of the performance at this point in time. Pricewise, the Taboada is a bit more, IIRC. But your comment on the spirit is, well, right in the spirit of things.

Hehe, now is not the time to try and follow the opaque logic of a struggling PhD student. :p

Wilkey

I am ready for the pass, when Josh is ready to send it :).

Jim

Ice packs are frozen, beads recharged, everything boxed up, balls signed and its ready to go. I updated the list of sticks on the drive with both David's and mine and reprinted the list. I didn't see what cheese David picked on the list so I put him down for Swiss!!!

Jim this will is heading out now. Expect it Wednesday or Thursday.

My cheese pick s Edam and I'll with be back with the DC # in about an hour when I get back from the PO.

Ice packs are frozen, beads recharged, everything boxed up, balls signed and its ready to go. I updated the list of sticks on the drive with both David's and mine and reprinted the list. I didn't see what cheese David picked on the list so I put him down for Swiss!!!

Jim this will is heading out now. Expect it Wednesday or Thursday.

My cheese pick s Edam and I'll with be back with the DC # in about an hour when I get back from the PO.

Let's do this!!!

Jim

Ok it was shipped this AM. I was told typically one to two days to get to Washington.

DC# 0308 0730 0001 6939 5088

Oh btw Step, if you stick a reserva in there I'm coming up there and kicking your butt!!!! :p

Update #'s on what I put in

180 Padron 80th Anniversary Maduro
181 Avo 80th
182 Diamond Crown Maximus Standford's 90th
183 Graycliff Crystal Pirate
184 Edmundo Dantes El Conde 109
185 Padron 1926 #35 Maduro
186 Tatuaje Black Label from Jar
187 La Flor Dominicana Limitado III

wow... can it be that the pass is getting closer to AK?

WooHoo!!!

There are sure to be some cheese missiles launching soon!! What kind of cheese they have in AK?! Salmon Cheese?

wow... can it be that the pass is getting closer to AK?

WooHoo!!!

Yeah, just make sure the package isn't shipped Parcel Post or you might not get it until spring. :blush: :whistling: