• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Musical Cheese Pass

Getting ready to do this right now!! Back a bit later :).

Jim

Which reminds me... when I get back from my moose hunt I have a pack of goodies for you from the travel office...

Here I got you covered. I think it's a Canadian Moose, eh! :cool:

5714d1183358573-camel-toe-moose-knuckle-cameltoe.jpg

Why yes, yes I am drinking & posting. What of it? :p Chat is still busted. ???

Initial check is A ok. Ice packs in the freezer, Cigars spread out, and I must say what a glorious view. Just a bit longer and I will post my P's and T's.

Jim

So after much deliberation here are my proposed puts and takes-

T= (#92) Punch Corona ~ 1998 (P) = (#188) Partagas series D # 4 ~ 2002
T= (#55) R&J Churchill ~ 2002 (P) = (#189) Partagas Seleccion Privada #1 ~ 2002
T= (#121) AVO 22 Euro Canister (P) = (190) Padron 40th Maduro
T= (#164) Punch DC ~ 1998 (P) = (191) Cohiba Siglo VI ~ 2003
(P) = (192) Illusione ECCJ
(P) = (193) Juan Lopez PC ~ 1998
(P)= (194) Tatuaje Black from the 25 count Cello Bundle

I hope these all meet criteria. I await the final word.

Jim

T= (#121) AVO 22 Euro Canister (P) = (190) Padron 40th Maduro

Jim

I could see an issue for this one on rarity. The Avo 22 Euro was a one time deal and is no longer in production where as the Padron 40th is readily available. If the Padron 40th was from the original release humidor or something along those lines then that's a difference story.

The rest look pretty good to me. Then again what do I know!!!

Based on Josh's feedback here are my revised proposed puts and takes-

T= (#121) AVO 22 Euro Canister (P) = (190) Litto Gomez Small Batch #1

Jim

Based on Josh's feedback here are my revised proposed puts and takes-

T= (#121) AVO 22 Euro Canister (P) = (190) Litto Gomez Small Batch #1

Wow these are some amazing sticks & great P&Ts. :thumbs: I may be a bit biased, but this AVO/LG P&T is my only questionable one at this point; I am seeking advice & comments. :)

I changed it once and I am willing to change it again if need be. You realize I will have this AVO :).

Jim

I have no experience with that Avo but I believe I read it was a one time release only and to me that makes that a rare stick. But what do I know? One way or the other I would believe Jim has something to put up for that stick if the others think it worth more than his put. Personally I think the 40th was a better put that the Litto.

Brian

I have no experience with that Avo but I believe I read it was a one time release only and to me that makes that a rare stick. But what do I know? One way or the other I would believe Jim has something to put up for that stick if the others think it worth more than his put. Personally I think the 40th was a better put that the Litto.

Brian

I may be wrong, but I believe the litto small batch #1 is also no longer produced (not sure on this), but of course I do not know much either :( .

Jim

Both are rare cigars. The Avo 22 Euro edition was limited to a one time production of 2000 cedar lined cylinders back in 2002 only sold in Europe and Asia.

The Small batch #1 was released on 2006, there where 200 boxes of 105 cigars made. They have since made Small batch #2's. If you are going MSRP for MSRP and assuming that both are equally rare then the small batch for the avo 22 would work. Current market value on the Avo 22 is a little higher unless I am mistaken. The last time I saw a cylinder of these for sell they where around $550 for the 22 cigars. The age might also be something to consider in this trade. To me it looks good but as I am no a huge Litto Gomez fan I don't keep up with there market value or true rarity.

The padron 40th imo is not a fair trade for this as it is currently available and not a limited production cigar and falls short on the Rarity but meets the value.

I think that everything looks good, but I cannot say about the AVO trade. I am not at all familiar with this AVO.
B

The P&T listings have been about the best part of this for me, it's giving me a chance to use the tools available so that next time I'm in a pass I can easily make sure I have sound P&T's.

Thanks again Jeff for having me, and I'm glad it's turned out well.

The P&T listings have been about the best part of this for me, it's giving me a chance to use the tools available so that next time I'm in a pass I can easily make sure I have sound P&T's.

Thanks again Jeff for having me, and I'm glad it's turned out well.

Pass isn't over yet. There are still P&T's up that need commenting on as well as a few more people to go.