• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Newbie "Get your feet wet" Pass

all right we got moved to the CIGAR passes i Progress, we're rolling with the big boys now.

Woohoo, yipee...

Track & Confirm

Current Status

You entered 0304 1560 0007 2394 6477

Your item was delivered at 2:26 pm on November 17, 2004 in BRISTOW, VA 20136.

I'll be leaving work in about 35 minutes and should be home around 7pm. I'll post my P's & T's then.

And I just picked up some PAN '64s today too.

The tupperdor popped open during shipment and the Drymistat was all dried up. The contents are rehydrating while I decide on my P's & T's...I will post when finished.

Ok, my work is done here...heads-up Jacknife it's comin' your way via the USPS (0103 8555 7492 7097 3117)

Takes...
2) Padron 2000 Maduro
6) Ashton VSG Tres Mystique
12) Ashton Cabinet #3
14) Sherpa Barber Pole

Puts...
18) Hoyo de Monterrey Excalibur 1066 Dark Knight
19) La Flor Dominicana Double Ligero Chiselito
20) La Gloria de Cubana Serie ‘R’ #5
21) PAM ’64 Corona
22) PAN ’64 Corona

and a little somethin' for the host :thumbs:

Current Line up...

3) Onyx Reserve Mini Belicoso
4) Onyx Reserve Mini Belicoso
5) Punch Gran Puro
10) La Gloria Cubana Serie R #6
13) Padron Lonsdale (or Churchill, couldn't tell ring size)
15) Flor de Farach Momotombito (Pyramid) I love these.
16) La Gloria Cubana Series R Robusto, Dark Maduro
17) Indios Puros Maxima Reserva
18) PAM ’64 Corona
19) PAN ’64 Corona
20) La Flor Dominicana Double Ligero Chiselito
21) Hoyo de Monterrey Excalibur 1066 Dark Knight
22) La Gloria de Cubana Serie ‘R’ #5

good move with the Current Lineup update, Was just about to do it. Very nice Puts and Takes.

Also for the Drymistat, careful not to oversaturate.

I use the Drimistat in my humi's. For those not familiar with the Drymistat there is a line labled "Fill to here with water" that is where you fill it to. If you over fill it just pour out the water, not the gel, until it is at that line.

wasch_24 said:
I use the Drimistat in my humi's. For those not familiar with the Drymistat there is a line labled "Fill to here with water" that is where you fill it to. If you over fill it just pour out the water, not the gel, until it is at that line.
I did that with another drymistat, where I poured out the water and ever since then it did not work as well. I think it's because the PG is flushed out with the water. So moral here, fill less water, and once it's saturated meaning if you turn the tube around you do not see water splashing around, that should be fine.

JonnyKu said:
I did that with another drymistat, where I poured out the water and ever since then it did not work as well. I think it's because the PG is flushed out with the water. So moral here, fill less water, and once it's saturated meaning if you turn the tube around you do not see water splashing around, that should be fine.
I didn't mean pour all the water out exactly. Just enough to get it back down to the line.

wasch_24 said:
Ok, my work is done here...heads-up Jacknife it's comin' your way via the USPS (0103 8555 7492 7097 3117)
Sounds cool, I'll be on the lookout! Line up is looking mighty tasty ;)

wasch_24 said:
The tupperdor popped open during shipment and the Drymistat was all dried up. The contents are rehydrating while I decide on my P's & T's...I will post when finished.
Man, guys, I am sorry if the tup opening was my fault. The beads were all spilled out when I got it too but the tup was sealed securely.

I have been going over it in my mind and I may have overfilled it with the gift ones I put in and so it didn't burp properly. I guess I should have gotten a bigger box and reboxed the whole thing. Sorry.

Of course it could have been the USPS apes just throwing it around

Don't worry Hudson, I'm sure everything is ok. Just to be safe I'll remove all those "gift ones" once I get the package! :D :p

No worries HudsonV. We shouldn't have the problem again. I wrapped velcro straps around the tup. so tight that you can't even pull the lid off by force. Although, unless everyone else is very precise in how the sticks are laid in the box, there really isn't much room left for any generous put's or gifts for the host. A new tup. may be in order soon.

wasch_24 said:
No worries HudsonV. We shouldn't have the problem again. I wrapped velcro straps around the tup. so tight that you can't even pull the lid off by force. Although, unless everyone else is very precise in how the sticks are laid in the box, there really isn't much room left for any generous put's or gifts for the host. A new tup. may be in order soon.
:thumbs:

hopefully the drymistat is working fine. ANd don't worrty Hudson more often then not it's the USPS Apes, which is why proper packaging is vitally important.

Package arrived today! :thumbs: The darn drymistat popped open so the beads were all over the place. I'll post my P&T later and have it off to psyktek on Monday.

That is some weird stuff with that Drymistat. The top is different than the one I have too. I am starting to think that the pressure change from the altitude in the plane during shipment is the culprit. Maybe we should just use some garden foam with PG in it from here on out.

wasch_24 said:
That is some weird stuff with that Drymistat. The top is different than the one I have too. I am starting to think that the pressure change from the altitude in the plane during shipment is the culprit. Maybe we should just use some garden foam with PG in it from here on out.
there were 2 tops. One with holes in it, and one without. I put the ones without holes in it because I was afraid all the jostling might cause water to spill out. Maybe before you ship it out, rubber band or tape it shut?

I'll probably put a different tube o beads in that is less prone to bust open. The current beads caused a bit of a mess, good thing all the sticks were in plastic bags.