• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The pass with no name

Yes troll, I will troll you until you troll no more..troll. And send you flames, and be a flamer because the flames I am sending are flaming

Tim

tumblr_lf8wc7T4HH1qedqe6o1_400.jpg

~Boar

Any updates on this? I would like to see this thing start moving a little faster as right now we are averaging like 1 person a week, which will complicate things when it heats up quite a bit.

Maybe if moki gets his lighter refilled things will speed up a bit.

Any updates on this? I would like to see this thing start moving a little faster as right now we are averaging like 1 person a week, which will complicate things when it heats up quite a bit.

Allen got the pass on or before April 8. He will move it along.

cat-yawn.jpg

Is that the cat the pisses on you?

Ahh, hmm. When referring to the animal that pisses on me, please refer to her by the formal name of "f#@*ing cat". But, to answer your question: no. That is not a picture of the f#@*ing cat that pisses on me.

OK Fellas. Here are my P/Ts

T: Illusione cg4
P: PAN64 Principe

T: Boli PC
P: Upmann MAG 48EL (2010)

T: Hemingway Classic Sungrown
P: PAM64 Imperiales (2008)

PM on the way to the next passer this evening.

Allen

How bout you update your math. On a purely factual level this has been on the road for 5 weeks, theoretically. It went to Sneeds first, he that took care of Outlaw D, Smokeyballs, and him. Next it came to me, then to MadMonk from Monk to Punk and from Punk to some-type of dinosaur name.

So if my figuring is correct that makes like 8 person in in 5 weeks. I expect an apology.

Hypothetically speaking of course. I think by now everyone who doesn't post pictures of David Hasseloff realizes there was no pass.

How bout you update your math. On a purely factual level this has been on the road for 5 weeks, theoretically. It went to Sneeds first, he that took care of Outlaw D, Smokeyballs, and him. Next it came to me, then to MadMonk from Monk to Punk and from Punk to some-type of dinosaur name.

So if my figuring is correct that makes like 8 person in in 5 weeks. I expect an apology.

Hypothetically speaking of course. I think by now everyone who doesn't post pictures of David Hasseloff realizes there was no pass.

The law of averages supports Phil's hypothesis. There will not be too many occurances of three participants being in the same area. The box has travelled via USPS 5X in 5 weeks. You owe Phil an apology, and an autographed head shot of the Hasselhoff, of which I will expect one too, if you ask me for an apology. Never underestimate the omniscience of the Beedog.

There is no "e" in my screen name!
Hoff.jpg

How the mighty have fallen (down drunk and stupid)

Updated first post, still not sure what is going on with that cg4 though.

The law of averages supports Phil's hypothesis. There will not be too many occurances of three participants being in the same area. The box has travelled via USPS 5X in 5 weeks. You owe Phil an apology, and an autographed head shot of the Hasselhoff, of which I will expect one too, if you ask me for an apology. Never underestimate the omniscience of the Beedog.

Just trying to help
move along there is nothing to see here
except THE HOFF!!!!

hasselhoffd03.jpg

Are you defending Phil for the right reasons?

Yeah, the lack of the cg4 got in the way last evening and life got in the way too. This will be off to Kingantz in the AM. In fact, maybe I'll just drive it over there. It's only an 8 hour trip. :)