• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The real Jon Caputo and Daniel Lopez

Those prices should go over really well in today's economy. :whistling: What a freakin' joke. It's that kind of ridiculous crap that makes me appreciate CP all the more.

Bringing in the sheep, bringing in the sheep,
We shall come rejoicing, bringing in the sheep,
Bringing in the sheep, bringing in the sheep,
We shall come rejoicing, bringing in the sheep,

Raping in the sunshine, raping in the shadows,
Fearing neither clouds nor winter’s chilling breeze;
By and by the harvest, and the labor ended,
We shall come rejoicing, bringing in the sheep.

My apologizes to Ray.

Doc.

EPIC play ... 1000x thank you's for not selling us down the river Rod, and in the famous words of The Tourette's Guy to Jon and Daniel ...

"Why don't you make like a banana and SH1T!"

Seriously though. Why advertise that in this thread?

So that everyone here or that comes here can see what those sites are all about now, your hard earned money and how they can get it! Greed for a lack of a better word and how they want to take advantage of the love of cigars and make it profitable to them. YMMV

Looks like it was time to start recouping some of those acquisition costs. :rolleyes:

Thanks again Rod for revealing the truth and for keeping our community the singular, special place that it is.

As for the actions of Mssrs. Lopez and Caputo toward you...strictly low class, spiteful, and juvenile. Not totally unexpected but disappointing nonetheless.

Wilkey

Per Mr. Caputo ???

Prices are high - yes. I agree. Again I am making 5 bux per item here so if you think they are too high then please vote with your pocketbook and not purchase. Believe me for 5 bux profit its more of a pain in the arse than anything so you wont hurt my feelings - just thought it would be nice to offer.

Edit to add- Hell Flexfit hats can be found for $17.00 including embroidery rather easily online.....

Why would he lie? :rolleyes:

$40.00 for a hat?? $45.00 for a shirt??

"Keep in mind we are adding $5.00 profit to each item" :laugh:

Seriously though. Why advertise that in this thread?

That's too pathetic to be advertising. I can't imagine anyone in their right mind would purchase that "swag" at those prices... :rolleyes:

Well - except Doc probably has a point... :laugh:

As someone who has had swag like this printed up for business purposes, it is true that different materials/manufacturers can affect the price of t-shirts, hats, etc. and there is quite a range from the low-end shirts to high-end shirts.

However, I can also tell you that these prices are laughably ridiculous. There's well more than a $5 profit built in here, unless there is gold thread woven into the fabric.

Just in time for the holidays:

Puff.com Swag! - 2 Hours Ago
I have gotten several requests about more information/prices on the Puff.com swag that was in the Big Smoke pictures.

Keep in mind we are adding $5.00 profit to each item
Also we can only ship to U.S. and Canada
and the below prices includes s/h/packaging
Also, very important: Not a sales pitch but its first come first serve - severe limited quantities in EACH of these so once they are gone its gone until I can put another order through which could take a few weeks to get.

Payment accepted is PP only (sorry but we dont want to mess with the hassle of checks)

PM me your order info

Hat: $40.00
The hat is FlexFit by YUPOONG L-XL
98% COTTON
2% sPANDEX

Tshirt: $45.00 (runs 1 size small) - up to 5xl
The T-shirt is a GILDAN ULTRA COTTON
100% Preshrunk Cotton Shirt - Heavy
Small Puff Logo on the front
Large Puff Logo on the Back

Cubavera: $75.00 (black only) - up to 5xl
The Cubavera has one pocket on the left side
70% Rayon
30% Polyester

$40.00 for a hat?? $45.00 for a shirt??

Hat: $40.00
The hat is FlexFit by YUPOONG L-XL
98% COTTON
2% sPANDEX

Flexfit Cotton Twill Cap -- $4.10

Tshirt: $45.00 (runs 1 size small) - up to 5xl
The T-shirt is a GILDAN ULTRA COTTON
100% Preshrunk Cotton Shirt - Heavy

Gildan Ultra Cotton T-shirt -- $1.75 - $2.89 per shirt (depending on size)

Now, granted, this is before anything is printed/embroidered on said items, and assumes you buy them in a marginal quantity, but still... give me a break.

As someone who has had swag like this printed up for business purposes, it is true that different materials/manufacturers can affect the price of t-shirts, hats, etc. and there is quite a range from the low-end shirts to high-end shirts.

However, I can also tell you that these prices are laughably ridiculous. There's well more than a $5 profit built in here, unless there is gold thread woven into the fabric.

Rumor has it, the threads are golden hairs from a virgins nether regions!

Wow, I remember all that drama like it was yesterday.....

I had joined Puff to see what was going on, never felt like it was the right place for me, but I could play some of the games that were loaded on the site while at work, so I guess thad that going for it.

Funny that puff.com fails to open, and there is not at least a landing page, but I have not tried to log into that site for years, and have no idea how long it has been down.

Couldn't find anything on the death, but if it his true, I wish his family all the best.

T

No sense speaking ill of the dead. At least not now.

Doc

Devil Doc said:
No sense speaking ill of the dead. At least not now.

Doc

I agree.  

Sad news if it's true...

It is true. Jon Caputo died a year and a half ago. His last post on Puff.com, before it went down, was during September, 2013. Former moderators from Puff.com have confirmed his death and that without his interest or oversight, his survivors decided not to continue running Puff.com after its lease had expired, which was on January 12, 2015.