• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2015

Tatuaje Tiff....

Meh, underwhelming.... As has been most of the Pudgy Monsters...

bucfan444 said:

Asylum Straight Jacket
(Is it bad that I don't cpnsider these
all that strong any more?)
Lol...I've got two of the 5x50 in my singles drawer I have yet to try. Every time I considered firing one up I think I should have a little bit more food in my system. I've heard good things about them. Maybe I'll stop wussing around a burn one. Enjoy.

On the drive in today I had one of the 4X44 and like them very much as a very tasty Monte #5 alternative.
edit..never had one of the bigger ones.

oke&coke said:
Jericho Hill OBS.  Tasty stick.

Yes... One of my avorites...

I've got a CAO Brazilia lined up for sacrafice this afternoon, sitting here nice and warm... Right next to me tucked into its leather bed...

golfgar said:

Asylum Straight Jacket
Lol...I've got two of the 5x50 in my singles drawer I have yet to try. Every time I considered firing one up I think I should have a little bit more food in my system. I've heard good things about them. Maybe I'll stop wussing around a burn one. Enjoy.

On the drive in today I had one of the 4X44 and like them very much as a very tasty Monte #5 alternative.

The 7x70 is a joke.
Looks like you're smoking a baseball bat!

diapanos said:

Asylum Straight Jacket

The 7x70 is a joke.

Yeah, bat is an adjective that could be used... :rolleyes:  :laugh:  :whistling:

jsm11 said:

Asylum Straight Jacket

The 7x70 is a joke.

Yeah, bat is an adjective that could be used... :rolleyes:  :laugh:  :whistling:

And their smoke is STRONG.
I'm sure I could smell that damn cigar inside my oven this morning!

Tried closing all the upstairs doors - didn't help much with this stick.
Completely blocked the smell when I tried smoking an E P Carrillo.
And that was with the back door closed.
I had it OPEN when I smoked the Straight Jacket!

Smoked a La Aurora Perferidos which was a recommendation from the gentleman at the local B&M. Said its a limited edition cigar but it was pretty good. Took a little while to open up but I enjoyed it. Personally, not sure if it's box worthy but I would definitely recommend it and smoke one again. 

Fratello Corona this evening.  Really peppery out of the gate, but in the second third the flavors morphed into a kind of nutty, pretzel-like taste.  Not bad; certainly worth checking out if you see them at your local tobacconist.

Headley Grange as I grind out my last workday. C'mon weekend.

I thoroughly enjoyed this Xicar HC Connecticut Robusto (new blend). Spicy for a Conn, it also was complex with fruity and floral notes.

IMG_20150106_102116290.jpg

Yesterday a tatuaje Verocu no 5. Today a tatuaje Chucky pudgy monsters. ( thanks Santa for the chuck)