• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2015

LP Papas Fritas.

I had to work this morning. I should have had a 30-40 drive home this afternoon with limited traffic. Snow hit right at lunch time and turned my ride home into a 4.5 hour drive. Serves me right for not packing more than a quick smoke. Consider it a life lesson.

madurotrout said:
LP Papas Fritas.
I had to work this morning. I should have had a 30-40 drive home this afternoon with limited traffic. Snow hit right at lunch time and turned my ride home into a 4.5 hour drive. Serves me right for not packing more than a quick smoke. Consider it a life lesson.
That is why I always carry a small selection of cigars to work. I never know if I will have to work a double shift. Today's walkdown cigar is an E.P. Carrillo Dark Rituals.

Padron 7000 Maddie while cleaning up snow and filling the bird feeders up this morning.

madurotrout said:
Padron 7000 Maddie while cleaning up snow and filling the bird feeders up this morning.
Did the same except with a 6000 Maddie....

Ran the snow blower yesterday before dark and ran the shovel this afternoon... Birds are happy...

We got one hell of a nice day here!

Ashton VSG Sourcerer with at least 5 plus years of age.

Tasty, mild and flavors of earth, cedar, coffee, herbal tea, mushroom.

While shoveling snow.

jsm11 said:
Ran the snow blower yesterday before dark and ran the shovel this afternoon... Birds are happy...
I shoveled last night as well. Just a little clean up this morning. Helped two neighbors who did not do anything last evening. This old dog is sore and tired. Laying on the couch watching golf. Trying to figure out what my after dinner smoke is going to be.

madurotrout said:
I shoveled last night as well. Just a little clean up this morning. Helped two neighbors who did not do anything last evening. This old dog is sore and tired. Laying on the couch watching golf. Trying to figure out what my after dinner smoke is going to be.

Smoked a four kicks torpedo this afternoon as the sun was setting... Thermometer read 80* on the back porch.. Nicest day of the season and first real outdoor smoke this year..

Decided that I have put off the Padrons for long enough. 6000 Maduro for my walkdown. I see why you guys have this as a daily go to. Really good cigar.

Anejo 46 after shoveling snow.

Perdomo Habano Robusto while watching boob tube. Love this blend

Today's walkdown is a Room101 MC 1 mutante. Enjoying the nice hit of pepper on the retrohale.

-10F yesterday, 30 today.  First cigar that I have had in a while.

These weren't bad.  I don't think I would buy a box.  It reminded of a Padron natural X000 series.

[sharedmedia=gallery:images:12453]

Final day of my work week so making his walkdown a good one. Bolivar Libertador LCDH. I am really digging the Boli's. Haven't had a bad one yet.

Sitting in the garage listening to Iheart with my buddy Evan Williams. Tonight's selection is the Jericho Hill Willy Lee.

Catching up after a very long period of not smoking very often....trying stuff that's new to me. Triunfador Original Lancero- draw a little too loose, flavors started catching up about 1/3 in, overall pretty good. Going to try my 2nd Black Label petite lancero later to compare...I think the flavor is a little richer.