• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2015

3f5ccab6a91ecb425006dac89ae0a751.jpg
2010 BPC good but not great..

Quesada Espana Lancero and a Nat Sherman Timeless belicoso.

ECCJ 20th and a nice cup of Sumatran here at my main coffee stop. This is definitely one of my current favorite smokes any time of day.

Decided to go with a neglected old favorite for my walkdown cigar. MOW Armada corona. Tastes better then I remember. I guess a long rest is what is needed.

'14 JL PC with morning coffee - these will be very good in a couple of yrs.

Fuente SG Magnum R44 - I can't believe it! Only four left. :(

Tat Monster from 2012
Fuente Anejo

Trying to get down to one coolidor.

RyJ Churchill AT from 2004 while smoking some ribs. I hope the ribs is as tasty as the cigar!

zeemanb said:
Camacho Triple Maduro torp laat night...but kind of like a container of Duncan Hines German chocolate frosting would be great for about three bites, these are the cigar version of that for me.
That just had me snort wine out my nose just as I was settling in with a My Father Bijou 1922. After a week of experimenting with some auction purchases, I needed to go back with a favorite. But I could do without the stinging caused by the reisling. :)

La Casita Criolla by Tat. My first broadleaf puro. A really nice change up from the more full body maduros I seem to gravitate towards.

JD Howard Reserve for me today... twas a nice smoke... :thumbs:

RASS for all those who served and serve...and especially MAJ Bicketts (Brickhouse and my Dad).

Had one of my HU COrona's from 1990. SOOOOO GOOOD!!!

Today a 5000- not quit the same.