• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2015

And for today I'm having an EP Carrillo la Historia e3. Started with a 7 Deadly Sins which was so flavorless that I ditched it right away. Anyone want the other 6? They make great lawn fertilizer.

Had a Warped El Oso Papa (torpedo) this morning.  Decent smoke, but doubt I'll spend the money on a box.  The one thing that stuck out about this size vs. the panatela and petite corona was a very pronounced level of spice beginning near the 2nd half.  By spice, I mean it was kind of like the roller was eating hot wings while they worked. Made the smoke more interesting, never noticed it with the other sizes.  

[sharedmedia=gallery:images:12597]
PSD4(August 13) paired with some Evan Williams sitting on the front porch listening to the radio.   Followed it up with a Padron 64 Exclusivo Maddie and some more Evan Williams.  Too nice of an evening to go inside after one smoke after the Winter we just went through.

MichaelD said:
And for today I'm having an EP Carrillo la Historia e3. Started with a 7 Deadly Sins which was so flavorless that I ditched it right away. Anyone want the other 6? They make great lawn fertilizer.
El Senador for me. Great cigar.

Flor del Valle. Good, with an odd banana flavor to it. First time I've experienced that.

Now on to a Party Short.

oke&coke said:
El Senador for me. Great cigar.
I think I prefer your size. I have a few of those and they seem to be the right bang for the buck given the strength and length of the cigar for me. I started to struggle during the last third with the E3. It was taking me to my nicotine limits.

Illusione Epernay Le Monde...Wasn't sure about what I'd read is a milder, no pepper line, but this is really tasty.

zeemanb said:
Illusione Epernay Le Monde...Wasn't sure about what I'd read is a milder, no pepper line, but this is really tasty.
We seem to be twinsies fairly often.

06edae558f313ad1322bef6ab85b5832.jpg

Not entirely sure what all the hype is about, but it's a nice change up from the stuff I've been gravitating towards.

MichaelD said:

We seem to be twinsies fairly often.

Not entirely sure what all the hype is about, but it's a nice change up from the stuff I've been gravitating towards.

Really enjoyed it, and will smoke them whenever I get them discounted via auction.  Good and rich for a lighter smoke, excellent construction, but regular line Illusiones will still get the prime humidor space.

Crowned Heads Mason Dixon Southern Edition- the lighter Ecuadorian wrapped version. Have smoked 3 so far and for me it's an example of a limited edition that is easily eclipsed by any of the regular line. Just too short on flavor.

zeemanb said:
Crowned Heads Mason Dixon Southern Edition- the lighter Ecuadorian wrapped version. Have smoked 3 so far and for me it's an example of a limited edition that is easily eclipsed by any of the regular line. Just too short on flavor.
Have you tried the Maduro (northern) version? I prefer it. But you are right, I won't be missing these once they are no longer made.