• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2015

Gavin said:
Por Larranaga Encanto. Very nice.
I smoked all mine, lickety-split. But I'm with Jason on the plpc. ;)

I dug up a double corona from the bottom of the coolerdor; I'm finishing a 5 Vegas High Primings DC that is not bad at all. Medium-bodied with great flavor and good construction. Never tried one as it sounded gimicky but this one is good.

7fe0b9d252af96f351abdaf0ef3b9cb4.jpg

Failed at yesterday's 50 mile ultra marathon trail race (couldn't overcome the dehydration cause by lower GI issues) but enjoying this cigar today still feels like a victory.

Last night was a Dos Hombres from Two Guys Smoke Shop. I really like the Honduran Blend. T

Oliva Saison for my walkdown. Quite a good cigar. This is one of the rare times where I prefer the natural version over the Maduro.

TAt Halloween, set me on my butt and I had to smoke it to the nub it. Whew, what a stellar smoke.

Tall Paul said:
TAt Halloween, set me on my butt and I had to smoke it to the nub it. Whew, what a stellar smoke.
Which one?
Paul, I believe it was the LANCERO from eithe 2011 or 2012. I was told by the brother to enjoy it as they are not available any longer. But now you are going to make me look.

Had a red band and I see it could have been 2013. Not a natural wrapper, so Maduro?

Pugman1943 said:
Which one?
Paul, I believe it was the LANCERO from eithe 2011 or 2012. I was told by the brother to enjoy it as they are not available any longer. But now you are going to make me look.

Had a red band and I see it could have been 2013. Not a natural wrapper, so Maduro?

The Jason.
http://halfwheel.com/review-tatuaje-the-jv13/41809

Fuente Fuente Opus X Pussycat 2010 right now, before I get hit by lightning. Momma Mia this is soooo good. Thank you brother ( ??? ) for the treat.
Tall Paul said:
Which one?

The Jason.http://halfwheel.com/review-tatuaje-the-jv13/41809

That's is Paul. I'm glad I only had one or I'd be sitting out all day with some hootch and get shitfaced.

Papas Fritas. I was actually surprised to say I enjoyed this as much as I did for the size. 
Tons of smoke.

Warped La Colmena Reina belicoso this morning ...great construction and decent complexity for a super light bodied smoke.  But the super-premium price of $16.50 MSRP literally opens up the world of cigars for that kind of money. 

Illusione Holy Lance on the drive home- total bang for the buck, but I lean towards the corona gorda and corona when it comes to the original line.

Padron 2000 Maddie on the ride home. Padron 64 Anni Imperial Maddie with some ice cold Sam Adams Summer Ales.

Dirty Rat & Chevas before hitting the sack.

Padron 3000 Maduro for the breakfast of champions and cutting the lawn before the tropical storm endows us.

Tried a A.B. Prensado. It wasn't a great experience. Just wasn't burning great and so the struggle overshadowed any enjoyment of the flavor. I got a ten pack, so the others may just need to rest a while before I try another. One week in the humidor just wasn't enough time.