• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2015

Las Mareas Olas (corona gorda)
It reminded me of a Montecristo, and a Bolivar petit corona. I've had this experience once before, from four kicks corona gorda which reminded me of an hoyo de Monterrey epicure no.2.

Last edited:
Had a Jericho 12 Honest Men after getting over a minor cold. Always a nice smoke.

Tat Monster of some variety. 6", shaggy foot, box press. Any ideas?

Illusione -33......a ninfa with a good draw. I highly recommend anyone who likes the brand to try these. Not the most complex due to size, but that wrapper sings. It's kind of like the initial creamy, lightly fruity cedar hit you get when firing up a larger size, but that is the profile for almost this entire cigar. Got hot towards the end, but I smoke fast.

Perdomo Factory Tour Belicoso .
I nearly tried the one you sent me last night but ended up going with a cigar in a smaller vitola because of size constraints. Maybe I'll get to it this weekend if it isn't too cold.

Mike, I had my morning stick & coffee at 33°. I guess common sense, or my brain is gone. Maybe both. Tomorrow morning is suppose to be 32° here, so I have given up basking in the sun. Take care of your constraints, the F T will wait.

ywavCTS.jpg

Petit Edmundo on my bosses's tailgate

Roma Craft Intemprence EC XVIII Charity
4x46.
Tasty little smoke, reminded me of an EPC new wave Connecticut but with more wheaty, honey, and strength. Still a medium strength smoke, smooth and pleasant. Excellent with coffee.

Thanks Zeemanb for the chance to smoke this.

This was the night before... braving the frigid weather (45 degrees :) ) here in SoCal. I was smoking my last JL2 from a wonderful 50 cab from 2004... Amazing...

JL2_zpshjrtkvx9.png

Nice ! How did the reserva taste compared to an ordinary monte 4 ? Different blend/flavor profile or just smoother ?

Snuck in an illusione Mc slam...

Just as tasty as I'd remembered, been a minute since I've had one.

Tried a La Palina Family Series Pasha this morning...very nice and complex for the first half or so, flawless construction. Glad I tried one, but would not pay full retail. When it comes to La Palina, sticking to the KBII and Mr. Sam Coronas.

Smashed a RyJ Wide Churchill, it's amazing how much these have gone in price. It's the last of a box split I was in on. Absolutely nubbed it.

Tried a La Palina Family Series Pasha this morning...very nice and complex for the first half or so, flawless construction. Glad I tried one, but would not pay full retail. When it comes to La Palina, sticking to the KBII and Mr. Sam Coronas.

Have you tried the la Palina Classic in lancero or corona? I've been out a while and need a few of these in my life again.

I'd pull the trigger on some, but must ABSOLUTELY wait until after the new year.

Here is another "boutique" cigar vendor, as if you needed another small batch place in your life ;)
http://store.cigarfederation.com/collections/la-palina/products/la-palina-classic?variant=6736859973

Last edited:
Smashed a RyJ Wide Churchill, it's amazing how much these have gone in price. It's the last of a box split I was in on. Absolutely nubbed it.
There is something special about them. When it's A good box from a trusted source, man they are very very good.