• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2017

IOS. I usually like my pics to be portrait and not landscape. I've just gotten used to snipping a tiny bit of the picture off lol Phones can be annoying and my laptop needs a new motherboard :(
Or you could try laying down when you take the pic! :)

View attachment 15049
PL Asia RE, my only comment is that it probably needs a bit more time, lost a little in the final third, the first two were very good.

These are improving with age, but not as fast as I'd hoped when I bought my box. I probably won't even have one this year. They are good, but not reaching their potential just yet.

These are improving with age, but not as fast as I'd hoped when I bought my box. I probably won't even have one this year. They are good, but not reaching their potential just yet.

Encantos!!??!! I've always thought of these as really stellar cigars IMO. o_O

Encantos!!??!! I've always thought of these as really stellar cigars IMO. o_O

Yeah, I've been unimpressed each time. None have been losers, just no big winners yet. I've probably had 8 or so out of my box and have decided to not have one this year.

Yeah, I've been unimpressed each time. None have been losers, just no big winners yet. I've probably had 8 or so out of my box and have decided to not have one this year.
I'm with John. My box is almost empty...

Had a Don Carlos eye of the shark last night. Nuttiness and creaminess at it's best, pretty good cigar, definitely much better than the one I had when they first came out.
IMG_20170119_095855_757_zpsl9cehrti.jpg

Well, you're both wrong....so how about that. :D

Maybe you guys had better boxes, the one I had was overall not as impressive as it should have been IMHO even to the point of thinking they were better with less age. Just my $.02.

Maybe you guys had better boxes, the one I had was overall not as impressive as it should have been IMHO even to the point of thinking they were better with less age. Just my $.02.
I have a box I haven't smoked from and maybe one stick left from a box split. The box split were meh at best. A lot of tight draws and muted flavors. I was gifted a few from other people and of the 3 or so from random boxes 1 was amazing, one good and one mirrored the ones I had. I'm scared to try one from this other box and tempted just to sell it because of the experience I've had with the cigar.

I have a box I haven't smoked from and maybe one stick left from a box split. The box split were meh at best. A lot of tight draws and muted flavors. I was gifted a few from other people and of the 3 or so from random boxes 1 was amazing, one good and one mirrored the ones I had. I'm scared to try one from this other box and tempted just to sell it because of the experience I've had with the cigar.

My main issues has been with the tight draws on my box.