• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2017

1/19 - Fresh Opus X xXx - I try to let them sit 6 months to a year, but fresh is good sometimes.

1/21 - Fuente Cuban Belicoso - I'm not exactly sure, but I know I bought a box at least 7 or 9 years ago and I've got about a dozen left. It smoked perfect.
FuenteCubanBelicoso.jpg

Last edited:
How do you like them? I think I expected more.

I'm with you. I expected more. It was for sure tasty, with all that opus flavor and power one would expect, but I had hoped for more. Honestly the eye of the shark performed better and tasted better.

Still, it was a great stick! I enjoyed greatly the opportunity to try one more than anything and I'm looking forward to letting the other rest for a while before pulling it out! :)

I'm with you. I expected more. It was for sure tasty, with all that opus flavor and power one would expect, but I had hoped for more. Honestly the eye of the shark performed better and tasted better.

Still, it was a great stick! I enjoyed greatly the opportunity to try one more than anything and I'm looking forward to letting the other rest for a while before pulling it out! :)
Based on what appears to be the majority of feedback/input on these. I won't be touching the couple I have until late 2017 or early 2018.

The young squirt around here inspired me to pull out my Casa Magna D. Magnus Primus for my walkdown. Been resting for over a year now and still a beast. Good cigar though the wind did its best to hamper it.
Picked up a box of the CM corojo coronas.
Good smokes. Big to be called a corona. Quite a bargain winning the bid.

King is Dead Premier on the way to seey oldest daughter and the four grandkids. Great visit! We read 20,000 leagues under the sea and I helped Chloe with her math homework.

Then I hit the local B&M to pick up a Padron 3000 Maddie for the ride home. A good day!