• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2017

Had a Warped Maestro del Tiempo 5205. Great at first, 2/3 got hot and "canoe'd", 3/3 leveled out. Wasn't worth $10, but maybe the second time will be better.
WarpedMaestrodelTiempo5205.jpg

Last edited:
These are good. Really good. Opens with a twang reminiscent of recent RyJ's and builds in flavor and body from there. Complex but also a little stronger than expected. Not like some of Skip's other stuff, but there is no mistaking you have had a legit cigar smoker's cigar.

I'll do my best to save my last one for a for-real review. Thanks again to @57Strat for the opportunity. I've got a couple sites bookmarked for when the regular prod (apparently with even better wrappers) hits Germany.

tmp_31738-20170119_065814-1330440806.jpg

These are good. Really good. Opens with a twang reminiscent of recent RyJ's and builds in flavor and body from there. Complex but also a little stronger than expected. Not like some of Skip's other stuff, but there is no mistaking you have had a legit cigar smoker's cigar.

I'll do my best to save my last one for a for-real review. Thanks again to @57Strat for the opportunity. I've got a couple sites bookmarked for when the regular prod (apparently with even better wrappers) hits Germany.

View attachment 15115
That burn looks funny...It looks purple.

A couple of mine had uneven burns but nothing real bad. One or two also seemed to have tight draws so could be a quality issue. Nothing that made me chuck it though.
It had a slightly tight draw and uneven burn for the first 1/3 after that it opened up beautifully and the burn corrected itself. Bri let me try a few puffs of the first one you sent her but wouldn't share more than that so I had to get a jar myself. Now I'm thinking. I need another.

It had a slightly tight draw and uneven burn for the first 1/3 after that it opened up beautifully and the burn corrected itself. Bri let me try a few puffs of the first one you sent her but wouldn't share more than that so I had to get a jar myself. Now I'm thinking. I need another.
Yeah, I grabbed those from Kris a while back, then someone posted them on their site some time later. Debating another myself.

Edit: remove source

Last edited: