• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Liga Privada No 9. Only my second, and I don't remember the first being so great. This one's pretty decent so far.

This evening I enjoyed a nice relaxing time with family and a LFD Habano Perfecto.

While at the Outlaw watching The Ultimate Fighter finale had a Le Reloba habano and an Opus xXx. Both cigars, and the fights were very good.

Enjoying a Siglo IV while catching up on CP. My wife is complaining about the smell via text message.

It's leaving me a sweet aftertaste, but nothing like the Cohiba Robusto. The feW CoRos I have are from Feb 10, and they are already a blockbuster. Going to wait a few months for the next one, can't wait to see what they will be like.

Padron 1926 Serie Maduro Belicoso #2 from the box I bought to commemorate my daughter's birth in September of '08. What a fantastic cigar!

I enjoyed a couple LFD cigar for Father's Day this morning... Series 2000 #5 and a DL Chiselito Maduro. Now on to Jack Stack BBQ for lunch! :thumbs:

I smoked a Anejo #46 while sitting in the pool. Today I took a different route to the Gulf Coast and enjoyed another Anejo #46. Its pretty damn hot today since its reached past 94 degrees. I guess it rained a little here in town after I left for the coast. LOL!!!

Padron '26 #6 this afternoon while playing catch with the kids and now a nice Boli PC after a nice dinner with my parents and family. Anyone know if Father's Day can be a monthly thing?

My father and I enjoyed a Viaje Skull and Bones at a BBQ, I smoked it down to nearly nothing. Dad put his dad with a little to go to get in the pool. I thought it was great!!! :whistling:

I went out on Saturday, and watched a golf tournament with a Gran Habano and a Boli RC. Yesterday I enjoyed a Johnny-O lancero. It was a great cigar, even in the awful humidity. :thumbs:

Brandon

Being Father's Day weekend...it was a busy weekend for smokes...

Hoyo de Monterrey Coronation (Tubo)
Partagas Corona Senior (Tubo)
Partagas De Luxe (Tubo)
Romeo y Julieta Romeo No. 1 (Tubo)
Arturo Fuente Anejo Reserva Xtra Viejo No 49
Montecristo Afrique Sublimation (Glass Tube)

Status
Not open for further replies.