• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke II

Status
Not open for further replies.
I fired up an Anejo #46 while relaxing in the pool.

I had another Mag 48 and it tasted awesome. It tunneled a little and I had to end up tossing with more potential left then I wanted, but I will let them rest! :whistling:

Last night I enjoyed an Anejo Shark. The more Anejo I smoke the more I like them. Quickly becoming a favorite.

I smoked a lovely Rocky Patel The Edge Lite while playing golf, stayed lit the entire time... Never tasted off throughout the smoke, good Golf Gar. :laugh:

Last night a Padron Pyramide Maduro with friends smoking outdoors in a thunderstorm...obviously sheltered from the rain. Was fairly good, but have had better. Draw got tight near the end, had to relight twice. Best part was the first third...which is unusual for me. Oh well...they can't all be grand slams...even when it comes to Padron.

Today's evening smoke was a Cusano Corojo which was quite good. A very pleasant and well rounded medium body smoke.

I smoked a Anejo #46 while doing a couple of errands today. No idea if I will have one later tonight or not.

Ramon Allones Belicosos Regional Edition Germany 2010 - It kicked my butt, but man, it was good.

Partagas Presidente

I finished the evening with a Opus X Power Ranger with unknown age on it. Could have been between 2 to 3 years old.

Closed out my evening yesterday with a Montecristo Petit Tubo. My first one. Oddly enough it had a trumpet type shape to it...no idea whether or not that is normal, as I did not have another one on hand. Smoked great with no relights, good draw and a nice even burn. The ash held to about 1.5 inches before dropping on its own. While light, it did have that classic Monte twang. Very much enjoyed it.

Padilla Habano Torpedo this evening while I worked on a paper. Okay flavor, but not mindblowing.

It was a nice evening here in KC, so I sat on the patio and enjoyed a LFD DL 700 Maduro.

I had a lovely Illusione Cruzado while enjoying a conversation with LongDraw and Wife, Pops, and Paul the owner of Pheasant Cigars... Nice night!!! :whistling:

Last night I smoked an H. Upmann Corona Junior Tubo while grilling up some pork chops for dinner. Tight draw...only smoked about two-thirds before I chucked it. Later that evening I smoked a Bolivar No. 3 Tubo. Better than teh HUCJ, but still not impressed. Draw was just a tad tight, construction was good, but the earthiness I expect from Bolis was quite muted.

Chateau Real perfecto. Not an outstanding smoke by any means but it was perfect for spending some time outside. Mild, pretty decent flavor (turned a little bitter toward the end) and a really nice aroma.

I joined the American Legion Post in town and came home to smoke a Anejo #46. The neighbor lady and her daughter swam in the pool while I enjoyed the cigar. Good times. :D

Viaje afternoon with a Summerfest Robusto (amazing stick), followed by a TNT...which initially reminds me of the T110 but twice the size. :thumbs:

Status
Not open for further replies.