• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since the Tropical Storm Alex has been upgraded to Hurricane Alex, I just got done smoking a Opus X #5 with unknown age on it. Car is filled up with petro and I have some packing to do if they call Evacuation tomorrow. I may disappear for a couple of days.
sad.gif

Stay safe, and don't forget to keep all those Opus X safe as well...

Another mild weather day here in KC so I sat on the patio with a good book and a Nestor Reserve Maduro Double Corona.

I decided to get in the pool like an hour ago and pulled out an Anejo #46 for the cigar to smoke. Needless to say, its raining pretty good. I had to cover the cigar up since I had already fired it up before the rain started in. Now Dish Network is down due to the weather.

You getting the Alex storms and rains, Mr. Peat? It's been dumping off and on all day here.

~Boar

Of course we are since we live like 22 miles from the Gulf. :laugh:

Heh heh heh . . . I'm on the Gulf myself; in fact I'm just down the street from the Oso Bay. But we're north/east of the landfall zone here so it's just been rain and wind so far. Lots of both, but not that out of the ordinary.

~Boar

PSD4
VR Classicos
Avo LE '08

All with some wonderful company on a beautiful evening.

I sat on the patio and enjoyed the nice weather with a Los Blancos Maduro Double Corona.

I had my first PSD4 this evening. Very good smoke, but it didn't pair well with the Adnams Broadside Bitter I drank with it. I'll have both again in the future, but not at the same time!

CAO LX2 Bam :thumbs:

Partagas Serie D Especial '10 LE :thumbs:

La Riqueza Petite Robusto. I was very disappointed as the wrapper cracked big time

Last night I kicked back on my patio and smoked a Tatuaje Black, or Private Resere (Corona Gorda). Great cigar...it was my first Black OR, and I enjoyed it...but somehow I think I prefer the Boris with the Black Private Reserve a close second.

Last night I kicked back on my patio and smoked a Tatuaje Black, or Private Resere (Corona Gorda). Great cigar...it was my first Black OR, and I enjoyed it...but somehow I think I prefer the Boris with the Black Private Reserve a close second.

I had a black CG last night as well.

I spent the morning on the patio again... two LFD cigars were smoked -- Coronado Lancero and Ligero Torpedo.

I'm smoking a fantastic A. Fuente Queen B with several years on it paired with a 7 & Sprite... Damn this is a good night!!!

0702101730.jpg

I smoked my first La Reloba Seleccion Habano Corona this evening. Tons of flavor and smoke Nicely aged wrapper for this price point, too. But pretty one dimensional spice flavor throughout. Some additional aging may help bring out the flavor of the less aged leaf. The wrapper is too dominant at this sampling. Perhaps the larger ring size will be more balanced.

Status
Not open for further replies.