• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke II

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm smoking a fantastic A. Fuente Queen B with several years on it paired with a 7 & Sprite... Damn this is a good night!!!

I thougth that the Queen B was a new release?
unsure.gif

Besides that I nubbed a WOAM that I have had for just over a year. Each one tastes better than the last!

I picked mine up when I went off to college last year, I'm not sure how old the line is. It had a lovely yellow cello, so I assumed it was a "couple" years old. Anyone know the history behind these, now I'm quiet curious. Thanks for pointing out my booboo Nash.

Looks like ~10 months old.... clicky

Thanks for pointing that out, I'm just retarded :p I smoked a 10 month old A, Fuente Queen B on the 2nd :blush:

Today I started with a HU Mag 48, then had a Don Vincete Skull and Bones, and finished with an Opus X Shark... Happy Independence Day to all of you out there... :)

I set to writing the review and assembling the pictures after posting here :)

The pictures are from my iPhone 4, far better than my 3G was. I scaled them down quite a bit too. I love this thing.

Today I had an SLR serie A from dec. 06. I'm not sure if it had passed its prime but I really didn't detect any flavor at all. It was also had a somewhat tight draw. I guess I was disappointed because I had read great reviews of this smoke and just got nothing out of it. I'll have to try again.

Enjoying a Siglo II from June '09, lots of creamy vanilla. A wee dram of Balvenie Doublewood compliments it nicely.

I enjoyed some good smokes over the holiday weekend.

Queen B that was very good on Fri. It's just a tiny bit smaller in both ring and length than the Cuban Beli but I think it has better balance.

Yesterday it was '07 Juan Lopez #1 before the BBQ and '08 Party Mille Fleur after. And I grilled some damn fine burgers, too!

Today I had an SLR serie A from dec. 06. I'm not sure if it had passed its prime but I really didn't detect any flavor at all. It was also had a somewhat tight draw. I guess I was disappointed because I had read great reviews of this smoke and just got nothing out of it. I'll have to try again.

I smoked an 03 that was nothing short of phenomenal. I had inquired about some 06's that I saw for sale, and scoured the web for reviews while waiting for a reply. I didn't find anything favorable about the 06's but grabbed a fiver just because I had taken the time to send the PM saying I was interested. I guess they'll be resting for a looooong while...

I smoked an 03 that was nothing short of phenomenal. I had inquired about some 06's that I saw for sale, and scoured the web for reviews while waiting for a reply. I didn't find anything favorable about the 06's but grabbed a fiver just because I had taken the time to send the PM saying I was interested. I guess they'll be resting for a looooong while...

Perhaps I'll have to grab another 5er if I can and see how they do in a few more years. I forget where I had read the reviews but almost each post I read said they were very enjoyable and a great smoke for the price. Like I said, I'll just have to try again! I always give everything multiple tries before I completely write them off! :thumbs:

Smoked a Thomas Hinds (local B&M blend) Nic Maduro corona. Started a little peppery and mellowed out some. Flavourful all the way through.

I just smoked an Anejo #49 with unknown age on it. :thumbs:

Smoked quite a few cigars over the last few days...

Padron Anniversay 1924 Pryamide (Maduro)
Gurkha Legend Toro
My Father No. 3 Crema
Hoyo de Monterrey Epicure Especial (EMA SEP 08)
Partagas Corona Junior Tubo (09)
Punch Petit Coronation Tubo (09)
Romeo y Julieta Romeo No. 3 Tubo (09)
Hoyo de Monterrey Coronation Tubo (09)
H. Upmann Corona Junior Tubo (09)

While listening to the Royals finish a series sweep in Seattle, I enjoyed an Avo Classic CRA Toro and a WOAM.

I smoked a Anejo #46 today while running some errands today.

Status
Not open for further replies.