• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Smoked my first Cohiba Siglo II from June '09. What an amazing cigar! I love the petit corona vitola. I punched this one with my Xikar 009 that just arrived today, and I have to say that for the smaller sizes, a punch works much better than a cutter. No tar buildup at all, and a spot on perfect draw. I want to have another, but it's time to take my son out for ice cream for his 2nd birthday today :thumbs:

I'm going into my office this morning until around 11am, then am going to hit the local B&M and smoke:

Padron '64 Pyramid
Bolivar Corona Extra (SUA OCT 00)

Then it's off to an all-day Rhythm & Booms party, followed by UFC 116. While at the party, I'll be smoking the following:

Montecristo No.4
SLR Churchill (2004)

Should be a really nice day.

Jeffrey L.

Casa Magna Corona -- Looked and smelled like a great cigar until I lit it. VERY disappointing. I've read mixed reviews of this cigar, but the one I had was definitely not the #1 cigar of any year.

:(

I smoked a Opus X #5 out in the pool since the rain stopped last night. :thumbs:

Started off with a 5 Vegas Red, then went to a SCdlH La Punta from June 07 and finished off with a Pelo de Oro. The humidity is getting high here so you have to pick your cigars carefully. Some just don't smoke well in higher humidity.

Yesterday, we got together with friends for a 4th of July party. While hanging out and watching fireworks, I smoked a Litto Gomez Americano, CAO America Potomac, and Anejo #50. It was a great day all around! :thumbs:

I just fired a Monte Reserva up :0 .... and wow i must say these are a very very fine smoke :love: As for later on the radar is a 99 Sd4,96 Party Lonnie and last but not least a 03 ERDM GDE! A fine day for some fine cigars....

The DPG Blue Label Firecracker is on the menu for today. The third, and final, installment of my annual reviews.

Today's 4th of July smoke was a CAO America belicoso. It reminded me of the Lx2s I like so much but had a bit more hay and was less complex. Altogether an enjoyable smoke.

God of Fire Don Carlos 2006 Robusto is burning as I type. It's burning amazingly well and producing tons of smoke. The flavor is earthy and nice. I'm not sure it's worth the high price tag, but it's good.

I'm smoking a fantastic A. Fuente Queen B with several years on it paired with a 7 & Sprite... Damn this is a good night!!!

0702101730.jpg

I thougth that the Queen B was a new release?
unsure.gif

Besides that I nubbed a WOAM that I have had for just over a year. Each one tastes better than the last!

Just smoked a Cohiba EL 2006 that was pretty good. Not sure what is next..............

I'm smoking a fantastic A. Fuente Queen B with several years on it paired with a 7 & Sprite... Damn this is a good night!!!

0702101730.jpg

unsure.gif

Besides that I nubbed a WOAM that I have had for just over a year. Each one tastes better than the last!

I picked mine up when I went off to college last year, I'm not sure how old the line is. It had a lovely yellow cello, so I assumed it was a "couple" years old. Anyone know the history behind these, now I'm quiet curious. Thanks for pointing out my booboo Nash.

unsure.gif

I picked mine up when I went off to college last year, I'm not sure how old the line is. It had a lovely yellow cello, so I assumed it was a "couple" years old. Anyone know the history behind these, now I'm quiet curious. Thanks for pointing out my booboo Nash.

Looks like ~10 months old.... clicky

I enjoyed a Don Carlos Aniversario from 2006 and a Opus X #5 with unknown age on it today. :thumbs:

Status
Not open for further replies.