• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke II

Status
Not open for further replies.
I smoked an Anejo #46 on the ride down the coast and a long the beach. I then fired up a Opus X #5 from June 2008.

Enjoyed a Vegas Robaina Famoso after a late breakfast. It was so good, I had to have another after lunch! Three left, can't wait to revisit these honey sticks down the road.

Edit for grammar :p

Had a Rafael Gonzales while tearing up the course today, good stick and some good play. Thank you Nike for my Irons and thank you Cuba for my cigars!!!

El Triunfador No. 1
Tatuaje Verocu Tubo
La Flor Dominicana Double Ligero Belicoso

I smoked these while I met stepthirteen. Great guy!

I had a Montecristo #4 around noon, and an EP Carillo Short Run around 10. It was my first time smoking an EPC. I found it a good-tasting heavy cigar, with an initial peppery blast that subsided quickly. It was great after a large dinner at a Cuban restaurant.

I smoked a Cabaiguan Guapo after lunch. This was not my cup of tea at all. In fact, I would go as far as to say that I really disliked this cigar. I followed it up with a San Cristobal Fabuloso, which I enjoyed much more. It gave me copious amounts of delicious smoke. I was sorry to see it come to an end.

I haven't been smoking too much lately. I am on day number 17 without no cigarettes.

Last weekend at Massphatness' HERF, I smoked a J-O! Sublime with a super dark wrapper from 2008 and a WOAM from 2004ish. I also enjoyed an Illusione Empernay corona. Very good cigar.

Last night I got to smoke with MOBIG, Dave and jorel. Enjoyed an H. Upmann Magnum 46 Tubo and an El Cobre Double Fuerte Torpedo. Great smokes with a great bunch of guys.

CAO Brazilia Samba. Used to be one of my favorites, but now it's just alright.

edit--only one L...

Finishing a Bolivar Petit Corona purchased from Modo22. A great after breakfast smoke. One left, wish I had more of these!

I pulled out another Anejo #46 since I was in the mood for a Cafe Mocha. Then drove around the area smoking it. They have a decent Golf Course down here. :thumbs:

Tonight on my back patio I kicked back while smoking a Cohiba Siglo I Tubo. Excellent cigar. Wish there was more of it.

I pulled out a 2 year old Opus x Robusto while mowing the yard on the riding lawn mower. :thumbs:

Status
Not open for further replies.