• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shamelessly enjoying another Siglo II. This box is amazing, I should have bought two VINOS

laugh.gif
There, fixed it for ya John!

Had an opus maduro lancero last night that was deeeelicious

:p :0 :) ;) :( :D ??? :cool: :sign: :love: :angry: :blush: :laugh: :thumbs: :rolleyes: :whistling:

Smoked a Fauxhiba that a coworker bought in Mexico for me. The first inch was ok...the rest was not.

Smoked a Red Tubo and 2 Petite Tats while talking to Pete Johnson at Centro Cigar.

A 2010 Party Short -- very strong, very flavorful, the rest of the box needs to rest
SLR Regio from 2008, buttery and delicious for the first half, but the burn went crazy and I couldn't keep it lit
Tat Regio that, as always, hit the spot. Fast becoming my favorite smoke for all occasions.

Last night a Punch Coronations Tubo from 2009. Tight draw, but still had those classic Punch flavors.

I had me a Anejo #46 while relaxing in the pool. :thumbs:

Tatuaje Tainos, PSD4, Cabaiguan Gaupos 46, and an 858 rosado while enjoying great company, and a damn tasty Surly Coffee Bender.

I had a great time hanging out with friends and family this evening. I enjoyed a LFD Limitado II.

At the Outlaw event I chatted with Joe (siriusstoogie) for a few minutes and watched the calendar girl contestants. I smoked a Tatuaje Cojonu 2003.

Over the last fe days I smoked:
Opus perf 5
Trini short robusto T EL 2010
Romeo Wide Churchill
SLR Regio '03
Cohiba Sig IV
And am now smoking a Tat Boris

Status
Not open for further replies.