• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke II

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am enjoying a Tatuaje Noella Reserva as we speak. This is an amazing smoke and well worth tracking down.

I'm smoking a Rocky Patel Vintage '90 toro. I wish it tasted as good as it looked.

It was a nice day here in Vancouver, which is something rare, so ended up smoking Cohiba Piramides LE 2006, Trinidad Reyes, and H. Upmann Magnum 46. The 46 & 2006 were splendid.

A rare two cigar day!

Padilla '48 Churchill - now my favorite Padilla.

SLR Serie G Rothchilde Maduro - I love this whole line. Strong, flavorful, great construction.

Had an Anejo #46 from Christmas 07. Very nice. Will be better next year once it rounds out a bit.

Bolivar CE 99 - Draw was pretty tight but opened up after it warmed up. Still tighter than I like though.

Yesterday I had a DPG Blue robusto, great smoke, a little spicy at the start but it settled down and was very nice. Can't wait to try a lancero next.

friday was the Padilla Habano Burberry mmmmmmm very yummy
sat Cuvee Rouge
sun Camacho Triple torp overall good smoking weekend
they helped me relax from the stress

Opus X Perfecxion X (is this what they call Fuente Fuente?), actually this is my first Opus X. I can safely say that this is one of the best. It was delightful to smoke all the way. I know I had something special before lighting it up, the aroma was very unique. I think this should be smoked only in special occasions. I liked this a lot, definitely will be smoking more.

and the burn...my god...it was perfect.

Took about 2 hours, took my time with this one.

This afternoon I had a Kuba Kuba...first ACID I've smoked in a week or two. I'm going to light up an Ashton ESG that I received in a trade later on. It's like going from one extreme to another huh? :laugh:

Nubbing a 5 Vegas A Artisan. These are my go to bargin smoke and they never seem to disappoint.

Smoking a Oliva V Belicoso and this thing is freaking fantastic, I haven't smoked too many cigars, but this is definitely in the top 10 possibly even the top 5. Great smoke!

Smoking a La Flor Dominicana Limitado IV

Strong but gooooooood

I kind of wish I had lit up an Ashton VSG though...of course those are just about my favorite, ha! I'm somewhat biased

Yeah well I lied to you all...I just switched smokes

LFD limitado IV was plugged and not drawing any better so I switched to Partagas Black Label Tubo. Its amazingly good. I just lit it up because I wanted to smoke something and it had been sitting in my box for quite a while now, maybe 4 or 5 months so yeah, I'm glad I chose it.

Por Larrañaga Cuban Grade Corona Gorda. Delicious !!

They're on sale right now at CI for $40 a box, but I have no money and no more humidor space. I am so bummed out. :angry:

Yesterday I had a DPG Nacionales W churchill. Not bad, but not my favorite blend of his.

Status
Not open for further replies.