• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Opus X Perfecxion X (is this what they call Fuente Fuente?), actually this is my first Opus X. I can safely say that this is one of the best. It was delightful to smoke all the way. I know I had something special before lighting it up, the aroma was very unique. I think this should be smoked only in special occasions. I liked this a lot, definitely will be smoking more.

and the burn...my god...it was perfect.

Took about 2 hours, took my time with this one.

Nope, these are two different cigars. All of the regular release Opus say Fuente Fuente on the cello, but there is only one vitola that is actually the Fuente Fuente. The Perfexcion X is different, and it is indeed a fantastic smoke. Check out this linky.

Today I pulled one of the last '06 Cohiba Esplendidos I had laying down since last summer. I forgot how amazing these were!

Gonna light up a Cohiba Siglo IV soon.

Opus X Perfecxion X (is this what they call Fuente Fuente?), actually this is my first Opus X. I can safely say that this is one of the best. It was delightful to smoke all the way. I know I had something special before lighting it up, the aroma was very unique. I think this should be smoked only in special occasions. I liked this a lot, definitely will be smoking more.

and the burn...my god...it was perfect.

Took about 2 hours, took my time with this one.

Nope, these are two different cigars. All of the regular release Opus say Fuente Fuente on the cello, but there is only one vitola that is actually the Fuente Fuente. The Perfexcion X is different, and it is indeed a fantastic smoke. Check out this linky.

Today I pulled one of the last '06 Cohiba Esplendidos I had laying down since last summer. I forgot how amazing these were!

Thanks a lot buddy

Had a VSG Tre Mystique this afternoon and I am finishing up my first DCM #4 both great smokes!

Smoked a Shark from 2004 earlier and it was fantastic as always. :thumbs:

Last night was an Opus X Scorpio 2005 (from the 2007 Journey to Chateau de la Fuente set)

Awesome smoke to say the least...

Its a nice day in Jersey, so I figured I would start the day right...first smoke of the day Opus X Fuente Fuente

I had my first BTL and boy was it blah. Flavor stayed the same throughout the entire cigar. And it was not a good flavor, burnt wood. I will try a couple more but this was not a good first impression.

Swung by another B&M this morning and picked up a few more FOX's (total 27 assorted so far :whistling: ). Decided to lite up a FOX Petite Lancero, to find out what all the hubbub was all about. These things have a nice kick to em. Not sure what's on deck for tonight yet.

I had my first BTL and boy was it blah. Flavor stayed the same throughout the entire cigar. And it was not a good flavor, burnt wood. I will try a couple more but this was not a good first impression.

I too was unimpressed by them.

as for todays smoke, Fuente Short Story and Padron 64 maddy...

I smoked a Tat Noellas reserva and it was great!!!!
I also smoked a Padilla 1942 Robusto? It was tasty as well

Smoking a Triunfador right now and despite the hard draw (which I would assume is characteristic of such thin cigars?) this thing is very enjoyable. Has lots of flavor and is very smooth. Thanks again Brandon for giving me the opportunity to try this sucker out!

Finishing off a Casa Magna Pikito. Solid but unspectacular. I may grab one or two more as I see them as they are cheap, but nothing to seek out.

Status
Not open for further replies.