• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just smoked a La Aurora Barrel Aged Belicoso it was good except for it being 40 degrees outside when it was 65 all day.

After a pretty shitty day I decided to break out a bottle of Belvedere and light up my first Opus, a Perfecxion No.5. Lets just say things are looking up.

Had a RyJ Short Churchhill or Juan Lopez Seleccion 2 last night (still haven't figured out which is which).

Going back to basics with an Onyx Reserve tonight on the ride home from work.

Smoked a 5 Vegas Miami for breakfast and an Illusione 88 for lunch,not sure whats for dinner but Im thinking Tat Cojonu 06...

Tried a Don Diego today, had a connecticut wrapper. Didn't like anything about it, it smelled bad, tasted bad. Just my opinion of course though. I couldn't even get through half of it.

Tried a Don Diego today, had a connecticut wrapper. Didn't like anything about it, it smelled bad, tasted bad. Just my opinion of course though. I couldn't even get through half of it.

Try the Don Diego Playboy sometime, though they aren't amazing by any means, IMO they are quite a bit better than their regular releases.

I'm thoroughly enjoying a Double Chateau Fuente from late 2006. Very nice, light smoke.

Ashton ESG, FOX #2 and just about to finish off a FOX #5. All in all...it's been a good cigar day...

Smoke a VR Unicos tonight. Started out horrible but I was glad I stuck it out...the last half was excellent.

Tatuaje Reserva SW Maduro. Killer smoke so far.

no rest for the wicked eh Rob?

Frank, don't let Robbie fool you he's got it real tough. He has to walk his ass all the way across the street to get unreleased Tat's off the rollers table.

I knew I didn't like him for some reason....now I know why...bastid

Funny seeing as how you benefit from such. I'll make sure to remember these comments next time huh ;)
On another note the SW Maduro was one awesome smoke that I don't plan on running out of anytime soon :whistling:

Frank, don't let Robbie fool you he's got it real tough. He has to walk his ass all the way across the street to get unreleased Tat's off the rollers table.

Funny seeing as how you benefit from such. I'll make sure to remember these comments next time huh ;)
On another note the SW Maduro was one awesome smoke that I don't plan on running out of anytime soon :whistling:

I'm second after Los to admit we're jealous of your warm weather and close proximity to Pepin's factory.

I'm not even mentioning the "Island South Of Robbie's House. :laugh:

I'm second after Los to admit we're jealous of your warm weather and close proximity to Pepin's factory.

I'm not even mentioning the "Island South Of Robbie's House. :laugh:

:laugh: I'm gonna need a new raft soon :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.