• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tatuaje Black - Robusto

Other then Petes new La Verite this is my fav smoke

I have only had one Verite but it was good..

I smoked one with him. It will be quite a smoke. 25 a piece though

$25 a stick? Are you serious?

Absolutely. An amazing stick, but unsure about the $25 price point. Everyone knows how much I love his cigars, but that maybe a bit excessive.

E

Tatuaje Black - Robusto

Other then Petes new La Verite this is my fav smoke

I have only had one Verite but it was good..

I smoked one with him. It will be quite a smoke. 25 a piece though

$25 a stick? Are you serious?

Absolutely. An amazing stick, but unsure about the $25 price point. Everyone knows how much I love his cigars, but that maybe a bit excessive.

E
I w3as told by Pete that it was going to be priced along the lines of the Padron 1926 Series.

Yesterday:

Oliva Serie G Special G in the morning (wasn't impressed, but good bang for the buck)
Fuente Chateau Rothschild Maduro in the evening.

Today:
Partagas Short with coffee earlier. Started out very spicy, but mellowed out, ended up wit a 1/2 inch nub.

Smoking as we speak a Carlos Torano Exodus 1959 Silver Edition that I got from Jayro75...

Amazed at this smoke...sweet and creamy. A very pleasant surprise as I had no idea what to expect from this.

Arturo Fuente Privada #1 Maduro, good smoke, but I definitely prefer the natural over the maduro in this line. The natural blew my mind, this maduro was good though. :thumbs:

Sitting on my porch on this beautiful Mississippi afternoon, smoking a Cuban Crafters churchill I received in my Newbie Trade about 4 years ago. About 3/4" in and its shaping up to be a great smoke!

Had a Casa Magna and a Voodoo lager last night. Good combination! :thumbs:

A buddy of mine who reps for Oliva stopped by the other day on his way up to Fargo and we sat down with a couple Oliva Master Blend 3's and I was very impressed and thought it was a great smoke. I'll be looking to pick up a few to have around going forward, I really enjoyed it.

Status
Not open for further replies.