• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tatuaje Black. I burnt my fingers on this one. If anyone has any they are willing to part with, let me know :)

Good cigar weekend, yesterday was a delicious Romeo y Julieta Corona and this afternoon I had an AVO Tesoro LE 08.

Last night I had an amazing Cohiba Siglo I from 06 and today an amazing San Christobal El Principe from 2006.

Was very excited going into the evening because I was planning to try my first Illusione, an M7, but it was plugged so I had to toss it pretty early. I have now moved on to a HDM Churchill from 2000 which is proving to be quite tasty!

Smoked a RC 184 that I got from Jose Lastra (thanks Bro)and a Reserva J21 both were very good.I smoked a Reseva SW Maduro last night the 1st half was ok but the 2nd half was great(as noted by most that reviewed this stick) I wonder what this would have been like 2 inches shorter?

It's been a busy day for me so far. Started off with an Oliva Serie V Robusto, followed by a Saint Luis Rey Regios, and now I'm smoking a Party Short. Pretty good day if you ask me!

Just got back today from five days in the Woodstock area of NY relaxing with the family in a vacation rental. With some lovely spring weather, I proceeded to smoke myself to a frenzy, enjoying the following:

PAM principe (delicious as always)
Ambos Mundos habano robusto (not finding these to my liking)
Vegas Robaina Unico (salty, earthy and very enjoyable)
Padilla Miami (old blend) Churchill (plugged, had to put it down halfway through)
Tatuaje Especiales with two years of age* (superb)
Tatuaje Havana VI Artista with two years of age* (sublime and the highlight of my smoking adventures).

*Huge thanks to Satchmo for hooking me up with these aged Tats.

I didn't want to waste the great weather on my return to NYC so I sparked up a Padron 3000 this afternoon and I'm currently working my way through a La Riqueza #2.

I guess winter is officially over.

From the Philly Herf:

Started up with a PSD4. Very smooth sweet and creamy. Great smoke..

And finished up the evening with the all elusive BBMF... Actually a very smooth smoke, sweet flavor on the draw, consistent profile from start to finish. Enjoyable, not worth the money, but would look for 1 more to hold on too.

Well, let's see:

Torano Exodus Gold 1959 toro
Padron 2K Maddie
DPG JJ Maduro Robusto
Partagas Black Magnifico
Cuesta Rey Centro Fino #60
DC Maximus Piramide #3
JdN Antano 1970 Consul

Expensive day, but well worth it.

Oliva Connecticut Lonsdale. I really enjoyed it :) It was 10x better than the robusto size in my opinion.

Tried to end the night on friday with an '06 RASS, but it was plugged, and as much as I tried to free it up, nothing would help :(

Had an El Principe yesterday morning, and didn't smoke the rest of the day.

Today, an 02 Fonseca, that was a wonderful mild smoke. Good flavors, and very mellow.

Just relaxing this sunday afternoon. At a great conversation with a masonic brother who is quickly becoming a good friend regarding an upcoming trip. Now enjoying my first cup of coffee from Killer Beanz and a Don Pepin Garcia panatela. Most relaxed I've been in some time.

Pretty good smoking weekend so far. I can't even remember them all but yesterday was....

Por Larranaga Robo Asia Pacific RR
Opus Forbidden X Lancero '05
Padron 64 Maddie Torp
Litto Gomez Small Batch #1
VSG Beli #1
Opus Perf. #4

Nothing but Opus all week. Debating on having one while I move some more stuff. Decisions, decisions. Still not happy how the Power Rangers are splitting faster than a $2 hooker at a Football Convention can go down. :angry:

Liga Privada Parejo, good smoke. Reminds me of the Padron regular series.

I enjoyed an ESG 21 year today on the porch. Although I don't think they are worth the money they are a very good smoke.

Pretty good smoking weekend so far. I can't even remember them all but yesterday was....

Padron 64 Maddie Torp
VSG Beli #1
Opus Perf. #4

Very nice!

Padron 64 Maddie Torp
VSG Beli #1
Opus Perf. #4

Now thats a heck of a day!!! I had a R&J isom that someone sent as a tag along. Damn that was a fine little smoke, hit the spot if I saw so.

Yesterday started out with a 1970's Bolivar Petit Corona, then an Opus xXx right after lunch, and a CAO Italia Piazza the afternoon. This morning a Partagas Tres Petit Corona from '98, a Trinidad Ingenios EL '07 after lunch, and just finished a Padilla Miami Lancero that was damn good.

Status
Not open for further replies.