• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke II

Status
Not open for further replies.
I plan on lighting up a Padron 1964 Executivo Maduro, and perhaps a Opus PL today :)

Get my Aggie Ring today. One of the most important days in my life, thus, there will be some rarities smoked. But of course, I will have to report back later on what they will be. :rolleyes:

So many choices... :laugh:

Finised Tuesday night with another Fuente Chateau Rothschild maduro. It was two days old from the B&M, and MAN was it wet. Burn issues galore, and not nearly as good as my last one. Rock-a-bye baby.....

Yesterday morning, I shared my first power ranger with my mentor in the car biz, and while he enjoyed it, I was a little disappointed, much in the same way the ESG disappointed me. I now know I much prefer Anejos and VSGs.

Onyx mini-beli after lunch, and it was delicious.

Today, another Oliva Special G, trying to see if it got any better for me, and it didn't. Time to order the Divinos, I simply can't forget that flavor.

Get my Aggie Ring today. One of the most important days in my life, thus, there will be some rarities smoked. But of course, I will have to report back later on what they will be. :rolleyes:

So many choices... :laugh:

Nice Jake, I am looking forward to it!

Partagas Serie D No 1 LE 2004...very delicious!!!!

Hexakosioi, while I appreciate that you like the Partagas Serie D No 1 LE 2004, your sig tag is WAY beyond acceptable. There are NSFW tags placed upon less provocative pictures than your signature now contains. Please keep in mind that not all cigar related material is acceptable for all users of this forum and PLEASE change your signature to something a bit more acceptable. (And, trust me, if someone like me finds it objectionable then there are others who will find it VERY objectionable).

I enjoyed a extremely tasty HDM Epicure #2 on the back porch tonight enjoying the nice evening. This cigar was incredible from start to finish. Needless to say I would love to get some more.

Hexakosioi, while I appreciate that you like the Partagas Serie D No 1 LE 2004, your sig tag is WAY beyond acceptable. There are NSFW tags placed upon less provocative pictures than your signature now contains. Please keep in mind that not all cigar related material is acceptable for all users of this forum and PLEASE change your signature to something a bit more acceptable. (And, trust me, if someone like me finds it objectionable then there are others who will find it VERY objectionable).

x2

While a very clever bit of artwork, it should really come with a warning.

Smoked a WOAM that had about 3 years on it. Very nice but on the verge of too mild for what I was looking for tonight. Still very good though.

Montecristo Reserve Negra Belicoso. Good smoke :thumbs: burn and draw are excellent.

Smoked a SLR DC from 07 and am now enjoying a Punch from 08 :)

Don

I just finished an Illusione MK petit corona. I don't know about the rest of you, but I remain unimpressed with the MK/ECCJ/Epernay cigars of the Illusione line. Smoking one of them is like eating Chinese food; I'm just not satisfied.

Haven't had the Epernay, but the ECCJ is one of my favorite Illusiones. Picking up 1-2 boxes early next week in fact.

Speaking of unimpressed, though, had a J. Fuego Origen at the Friday herf tonight . . . man, I want to like Jesus's stuff, I really do. I've met the man and he's a heck of a nice guy. But NONE of his lines do a thing for me. The Origen reminded me of a Rocky Patel smoke . . . pleasant, inoffensive, and forgettable.

Making it all better with an Esencia Corona Gorda now, though. Fantastic cigar.

~Boar

I have to agree with karhi I smoked an eccj yesterday and was totally uninpressed...The 88 on the other hand is a decent smoke.

I am smoking a Punch Royal Seleccion No.12 right now and it is fantastic. First time I have smoked one of these bad boys, I am glad I have a few more. :thumbs:

I'm sitting down in my basement finishing up some schoolwork, watching the Caps game, getting ready to light up a Padrón 2000 Maduro--it should be a good afternoon :thumbs:

Status
Not open for further replies.