• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just about ready to light up a Camacho Triple Maduro this evening as I watch the Nixon-Frost movie. Looking forward to both. :thumbs:

Since my cold finally went away, I had a PAM #35 for breakfast and a PLPC for the night.

Had a very delicious Hemingway Signature out on the deck while enjoying the breeze.

Went coolidor diving........found a CAO 65th Anni. tonton. Very good smoke.

Took the dog walking with my littlest one, ended up burning a Cugine maduro torpedo.

Just finsh a Tat black robusto great smoke

Had an El Triunfador Lancero. I think I've fell in love! Just the right amount of spice but still very complex and tasty!

Had an El Triunfador Lancero. I think I've fell in love! Just the right amount of spice but still very complex and tasty!

Those El Triunfs are an excellent smoke. Have been loving lanceros laterly - and the El Trinfdador is outstanding.

Today, however, I had a Punch CC lonsdale. Not certain of its origin/genuine as I had very hard draw and the flavor I worked out wasn't so special. Eh!

John

Those El Triunfs are an excellent smoke. Have been loving lanceros laterly - and the El Trinfdador is outstanding.

Today, however, I had a Punch CC lonsdale. Not certain of its origin/genuine as I had very hard draw and the flavor I worked out wasn't so special. Eh!

John

I've found a new love for lanceros as well and the Triunfador is definitely on my acquire-more list! Possibly one of my most enjoyed sticks to date!

I had a promotional interview this morning and so to give myself a pat on the back, I finally burned a DC EDICION DE ANIVERSARIO CIGAR! Woohoo, although I was still buzzing from being grilled by superior officers, I smoked that bad boy down to the last inch. I know why people like them so much now. :)

ESG 22 torpedo from jlada today . . . hoo, buddy. I like ESGs in general, but this is hands down the best one yet.

~Boar

Continuing to celebrate the last weekend before the school year starts up again and I have to be a responsible adult . . . tonight it's Aberlour a'bunadh and a 2006 Opus X Scorpio. Absolutely lovely pairing! :thumbs:

~Boar

I was gifted a Dona Flor Selecao Robusto from a friend on his last visit to Vegas. Decided to fire it up tonight, what a great smoke!
Next time I'm there I'm gonna hunt down that store and grab a handful.

I enjoyed a Padron #9 Maduro last night on the porch. So glad I decided to use a punch over my typical guilitone (sp). Couldn't belive how much better they smoked.

Status
Not open for further replies.