• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Arganese Double Wrap, had a little rest in the humidor... Tasty, got Concord Grape through most of it. Burned crisp and even, smoked it down until it burnt my lips. It's a great daily smoke, I always keep a few on hand!!! :whistling:

Last night I smoked a Tatuaje Havana VI Aristas that had a good year of downtime...wow. It smoked wonderfully and I got some very cuban-esque flavors from it. Kinda tasted like a Partagas or Bolivar with a spicey kick. Excellent cigar.

J Fuego Origen Toro at the park... pretty good smoke!

I'm about to light up a LFD Double Ligero Chisel!!!
I've heard some things interesting things about it, I must test them out!!!

Last night smoked a Hoyo de Monterrey Double Coronas. It was memorable.

Johnny-O corona pigtail, an El Titan De Bronze Redemption lancero Sungrown, and an Oliva Serie V maduro torpedo.
The lancero had one of the ugliest roll I've ever seen, but that sungrown wrapper tasted soooo good and it kicked my butt!

Last night at a mini reunion of college friends, I enjoyed a Padron '26 #35 Maduro and a RP Olde World Reserve Torpedo Maduro.

had a Carrera maduro that a friend sent me - nice stick, but I can't seem to find listings for it to see about more...

LFD Limitado IV paired with a Goose Island Bourbon County Stout and a Arcadia Coco Loco.
It was decent!
Would have been more enjoyable in a cooler and less humid environment!

-Rob

Another Camacho Triple Maduro this evening - these are good smokes and will kick you in you ass if you're not careful. The last time I smoked one, I didn't have much in my belly (bad idea). This time I've learned my lesson. :rolleyes:

Just finished a Cubao No.4--fantastic cigar. This was my first Cubao and it certainly won't be my last.

Had an Illusione CG4 and a Tat Cojonu '03 hoooooweeeee that was a loong smoke to finish. Both very good smokes.

Sunday night. Kids went to bed early. Wife joined me outside with no mosquitos, no wind, just an amazing sunset. Lit up a Padron 1926 #35. I've had a #9 before and this "little" smoke didn't disappoint either.

Sometimes, the next morning, I can still taste a cigar I smoked the night before. A lot of times that's a bad thing. With this Padron it was actually pretty good.

Bill

Status
Not open for further replies.