• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don Pepin My Father Cedro Deluxe (Nice cigar!)
Opus X No. 4

Just about to enjoy a Gran Cojonu. While I'm a huge fan of tats, I've never had one of the BIG boys. I'm looking forward to the smoke. :thumbs:

Viaje Oro Delicado this afternoon and a CAO LX2 belicoso after dinner and a movie.

Just finished off a CAO Italia Gol!, what a creamy, nutty and buttery smooth smoke! Cool down to the nub!

I smoked what I believe to be a new cigar. "Antonius" Robusto. This cigar had a beautiful oily and flavorful wrapper with a beautiful mounted head.

Label said made in the Dominican Republic. A very nice smoke with flavors reminiscent of Litto Gomez or Arturo Fuente Dominicans.

A damn fine smoke that I will try to get more of. Would love to try this cigar in a lancero style as the wrapper was just delicious.

Tat Noella Reserva.......This cigar is quickly becoming a daily habit for me.

Davidoff 3000 with yellow cello..This is one of the smoothest smokes I have had and pretty tasty too although pretty mild.

Over the weekend I had an UTS Maduro and my last Padron Exclusivo Maddie. Time to reorder..

A CoRo before dinner (oooh, good smoke) and while walking the dog an El Mejor Emerald toro w/ a shag foot. Wasn't too sure what to expect of the Emerald line as I once tried the Expresso (5'ver)and could not finish it (3 times, ended up giving the other 2 away). It actually is not bad, good construction, burned evenly. I probably won't go looking very hard for them, but they at least surprised me and I won't turn one down if offered.

Aristoff Perfecto. Never had one before. Not bad. Fairly mild but burn was excellent.

Had a Epernay L'Elegance last weekend and thought it was really spicy. Not what I expected. I have one more I'm going to try and see if I was just having an odd night.

BR

An old Boli, and a BTL, from two great botl's here, you know who you are. They were smoked to and from the hospital today to celebrate the baby, now I'm on to an Opus X Perf X with a bit of age too....... Great smokin day!

I enjoyed a Rafael Gonzales Petit Corona and a HdM Corona at the park this afternoon. While mowing I smoked a couple LFD Mojitos.

Put fire to an old Hugo Cassar I was gifted probably 8 years ago... Had a very yellow cello, some plume on the wrapper, smelled of hay, pre-light draw tasted of raisin, after a few minutes of being lit, turned to a bouquet of acrid smoke with a hint of dog rocket. Tossed it, then turned to salty beef jerky and beer to get the taste out of my mouth. Tomorrow will be better.

Status
Not open for further replies.