• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had my first 601 maddie... it was good but not great. Started off kinda harsh and took a little bit to mellow out. Burned well though and had a great ash. I think some time in the humi will do these well.

Try a 601 green La Punta....thats a good freakin smoke..

Got a Fuente green band that is going down tonight while I wash the patrol car.. :D

Tonight I had and Ashton Maddie Torp and a Cohiba red dot. Not impressed with either one really.

Oh well... always tomorrow!

I met up with kcben at the Outlaw today. While watching the Jayhawks I enjoyed three fine cigars -- LFD 2000 Series #2, Padron 600 Maduro from 2004, and Hemingway Classic Maduro.

A Ashton aged maduro with about a year in the humidor. Surprisingly it was not very impressive. Seemed like it had a touch of ammonia taste to it. I have heard these are decent smokes but this didnt cut it.

Yesterday: Padilla Miami lancero, Tat Havana VI Angeles, and Fuente WOAM.

Today: Probably nothing since it's raining. :(

Tonight I smoked an Oliva O Maddie Torp. Draw was tight at first but open just before midway. Always a pleasure.

Hi, I am a newbie, But here is what I had after Dinner.

Padilla
Limitado
Edicion Especial

Robusto size / Maduro wrap.
Very easy draw, very even burn, & I thought it tasted good.

Smoked my second ever CAO Italia Novella. It was a lot better the second time around.

Still a very spicy stick but It has been in my humi for a month so maybe it has mellowed a little compared to the first one I smoked. Has a very unique taste.

7726_1224660264840_1479017381_1434605_3296236_n.jpg

Just finished nubbing a Fuente Queen B, nothing like the King B thank God, this thing was a tasty little biotch. :thumbs:

Status
Not open for further replies.