• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had my first Tatuaje VI Angeles on my way home from work. Good little smoke. Im glad I got a box!

smoked an Oliva Serie O maduro robusto earlier, and now I am wishing that I had more of them.

Kyle, maybe someday if I see a good deal on one, the taste of the one I had was, well, sour I guess, it wasn't that it tasted bad, it was that I didn't enjoy the taste. Don't know if that makes sense. It didn't taste like I was smoking a turd, more like I was just smoking something that I didn't enjoy the flavor of at all!

Northernmoris, that one sounds good, I will have to see if one of the local B&M's has one!

Dug a Short Story out of the Humi with about a years age on it.Pretty tasty.

Had a Padilla Obsidian with about a year of age on it. Pretty good but I don't think the age has done much for them.

I'm two hours into a Rocky Patel Edge Battalion Maduro and still have 3 inches left to finish this amazing cigar. This stick is so solid that you could probably hurt somebody if they were to get hit with it. It's really impssive to hold in your hand. My local B&M was selling these for almost $12...I found a 5'er for less than $27. Very potent stick, not for the weak of heart. I can aready tell sitting here, that I'm not going to want to stand up too quickly after finishing this monster.

SSPX0405.jpg

One of my top 3 cigars, H. Upmann Monarcas. It cannot get any better than this.

Then Davidoff 4000, not bad, I like. Kinda mild, which is not bad but just is.

Smoked a Partagas 898 varnished last night. If you haven't had one of these I highly recommend you find one.

Had a herf at my friends store today and smoked me some great cigars ; San Luis Rey CC Churchill Box Date SEP00, El Cobre Churchill and last but not least a LFD Factory Press III... Damn I love those "good times"!! :D

I had a CAO lx2 today... it was a bit of a disappointment.

also had a don pepin blue label which I was pretty impressed with.

Status
Not open for further replies.