• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Before dinner on the back porch, hot and windy, I torched a beautiful Cohiba Robusto and after a lovely Sushi dinner with Mrs. Par 3 Cigars a fine Ashton Cabinet she picked out for me at Casa Fuenta last trip!

PJ

Nephew and I each had a 2006 EL Partagas Serie D #3, the perfect cigar to go with the 4 pitchers of Mojitos and Shrimp Avocado salsa on pizza stone grilled flat bread on this HOT Alaskan summer day (78 degrees, hottest day in 2 years!!!)

mmmmmmmmmmm!

Nephew and I each had a 2006 EL Partagas Serie D #3, the perfect cigar to go with the 4 pitchers of Mojitos and Shrimp Avocado salsa on pizza stone grilled flat bread on this HOT Alaskan summer day (78 degrees, hottest day in 2 years!!!)

mmmmmmmmmmm!
Damn you Jim, damn you!

mmmmmmmmmmm!

Hop you guys didn't have a heat stroke. :rolleyes:

:laugh:

sighhhhhhhhh....First day back to school after a week and change off, so I started the day with SB#2.

Well at least its sunny today. :)
(27 of last 31 days rain)

Art

Cohiba Sublimes Extra and a '70s RyJ Corona.

Show-off. :thumbs:

I had the following tonight:

H. Upmann Mag 46
Tat Black
Opus PL

:sign:

I really wanted to hate the Cohiba because of how expensive it was, but it was an excellent smoke. It was a perfect smoke to have for an entire afternoon of nothing to do but drink and bbq :thumbs:

It was a Monte #2 for me. This one just had its one year birthday when I torched it up. Great cigar, mild spice, chocolate, wood. Many of the flavors that were more pronounced when this was just a couple months younger were almost gone, the grassy/hay flavor being the most absent. I can't wait to see what a few more months does for these, let alone a year.

I'm totally eying a Avo 22 right now, but I don't want my breath to smell like a trash can tonight! haha

Had another Noella tonight. These were purchased not too long ago but the box shows a date over a year old. No wonder they have balanced out some. I can't keep my hands out of this box!!! :laugh:

While relaxing on the patio with a book and the Royals on radio, I enjoyed a LFD L300 and a LFD Maduro Presada (Factory Press reject...still a damn good smoke).

Yesterday I played golf and smoked an SLR Serie A, H. Upmann Conn. #1, PAM "A" and a Boli CE.

I smoked better than I played.

Had a mid-90's Ramon Allones Ultimo just a bit ago. Am going to post up a full review on it sometime. Was pretty pleased with it!

Oliva 'O' Maduro followed by a Padilla 1948

Both were great.

Status
Not open for further replies.