• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Decided to try a Tat Petite Cazadores tonight. It reminds me of a Padron and made me want smoke them side by side to compare.

I had a Fonseca KDT Cadetes from SEP 06. It was just ehh, I hope time is all they need ??? to get better.

Well i just had my ass thoroughly kicked by an Avion. I was a big fan of the t110, and the Avion definitely didn't disappoint.

Just finished smoking a T110 because I started to get a head cold and wanted to get one more cigar in before all my senses were obliterated by it. I knew it wouldn't taste anything like it's normal flavor, but i hoped it would give me a nice nic buzz.

I wasn't disappointed.

I got to play Firestone Country Club yesterday! I had a great smoke and a not-so-great smoke

San Cristobal Selection del Sol - major tunnel issues so I chucked it

Hemmingway Classic Maduro - delicious

Enjoying a web conference for work on the deck with a nice cup of coffee and an Ashton VSG. Just trying to add some fun to the job.

Last nights line up is as follows:

Alec Bradly SCR
Padilla Maduro - pretty good first impression, I'll have to smoke a few more
Oliva V Maduro from the first release.

SLR A 03 paired with Woodford Reserve. Very enjoyable and relaxing! Thank you Alan for gifting the bourbon! :thumbs:

Just had an Oliva O and an Ashton Aged Maduro on the golf course. It was really packed out there, took almost 6 hours to get through 18 holes, good thing I had churchills and Guinness.

My sister and her boyfriend plus myself got new ink done today. I started the day off with a LFD Chisel. After the new tattoo's, I smoked a 858 SG. My sister smoked a Hemingway Signature Maduro and her boyfriend had one of the Casa Magnum new sizes. We will be smoking some Hemingway Short Story Maduros tomorrow. :D

Was treated to a very nice cigar from Jake. It was a rough start, but delicious by the last 3rd. Thanks for the Don Pepin '09 IPCPR Hand Rolled! :thumbs:

I was also fortunate to hop in on a Cigar tasting over at Serious and was treated to a Monte Reserva Negra. I was pleasantly surprised.

I tasted the Fausto f-152. Pretty good cigar. :thumbs: I still am partial to theT110! :love:

Had a AF 858 SG and a DC Julius Caesar sitting by the dam fishing for flat heads and bull heads. It was a bit windy, but the cigars both preformed admirably in those conditions.

Last night was an Opus Power Ranger with about 3 years of age on it. Great smoke.

We fired up AF Short Story Maduros over the weekend and 858 SG's. :D

'03 BPC

'09 Party Short

Tat Verocu #5 - can't get enough of these lately.

Smoked one of the new VSG Robusto rounds. DIdn't taste much like a VSG to me. ???
Also tried the Short Story maduro, pretty solid smoke.

Status
Not open for further replies.