• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had a '08 Monte #2 on Sat and a Padrón Churchill Maddy yesterday.

I'm down to 2-3 cigars a week now, used to enjoy 3-5. :(

March 2010 RASS. So far so good :)

Edit : 1/2 way done, good cigar with slight floral hints. I'm just now tasting that glorious RA flavor. I'll sample another stick from the box next summer, as they are far from ready. :)

Tuesday was a Puros Indios, while yesterday was an Indian Tabac Super Fuerte. I ended up tossing both at about the halfway point because it's just too fookin cold and windy out to enjoy this hobby right now. I think I'm going to attempt smoking in the garage today if the weather is as sucky as it has been all week. I might have just discovered my new haven...

It stopped raining just as I got home, so I deceided to take advantage of the the cool evening and enjoy a smoke on the back porch. I ended up spending the whole evening outside grilling pork chops, drinking some Spaten Oktoberfest while I smoked a Tat Noella Reserva and a VSG.

I enjoyed a Gurkha Grand Reserve Robusto last night untill about the last 1/4 inch or so. Then it got kinda hot. :laugh:

Smoked a PSD4 from '08 while catching up on some news and tonight a GOF Carlito pyramide from the '06 release, man those are great smokes.

I fired up my last 2 858 Maduros last night. After my bad news I fired up a Opus X Scorpio Maduro 2010. :D

Tried another tat Fausto FT140 double robo since the other 2 kicked my butt even before the band came off. Decided to puff it nice and slow while walking the dogs and I enjoyed it immensely! Very strong smoke and the burn stayed straight except for an occasional touch up. Smoked it just past the band when it turned a little bitter so I pitched it. These are coming along nicely!

La Aurora preferidos tubos gold. Got this from Greg a while back and he said all he knew about its age was that it was OLD! I have to say that while the burn was horribly whacky, it was a very enjoyable little smoke.

Just sat down with a Puff n Stuff Le Bijou. I'd say these are coming along nicely after 5-6 months, can't wait to see them this time next year.

Just sat down with a Puff n Stuff Le Bijou. I'd say these are coming along nicely after 5-6 months, can't wait to see them this time next year.
I thought they were probably as good as they'll ever be now. But one never knows about aging. They sure are good! :p

I smoked an '08 PL Beli Extra and a Padilla Miami Corona today. Loved them both!

I fired up 2 CFCF 2009 cigars today and a Short Story Maduro. Thinking of having another Short Story Maduro. :D

Lit an Oliva connecticut lonsdale, tatuaje petite tatuaje, and a RASS.

Oliva Master Blend 3 robusto,
Illusione 88 Claro,
and a Monte #4.

Last night after some grilled Raspberry Chipotle Chicken, I had a Padron '64 Dip Natty.

Today was a great day! My brother had his first child a beautiful healthy baby girl, and to mark the occasion we shared a R&J LE 2007 escudo (one of my favorite ISOM of all time). Beyond that I also treated myself to an Opus and an LFD Habano Corona because after all I am a new uncle as well!

Enjoyed a Rocky Patel Decade toro at a hotel bar in downtown Cologne last night. Good cigar, but, can a cigar be *too* "creamy" in taste?

Just more CFCF 2009 cigars and more Short Story Maduros. Mom just turned 60 yesterday so I burned a few up. :D

Mmmm 601 Blue and Tat Fausto sitting next to me in my case; the anticipation is killing me. This whole MS150 thing is getting in the way of my smoking.. or is it the other way around? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.