• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just sat down with a Puff n Stuff Le Bijou. I'd say these are coming along nicely after 5-6 months, can't wait to see them this time next year.
I thought they were probably as good as they'll ever be now. But one never knows about aging. They sure are good! :p
I'll tell ya one thing, if they are at their best and don't improve one bit, I won't be disappointed.

Looked in the humi for a much needed smoke and I had the HARDEST time trying to pick something! :blush:

Decided to light up a Davidoff LE White beli. Got to watch a whole episode of Mutant Planet while smoking it, great way to wind down! These are really good.

Smoked a LFD Double Ligero lancero.

I didn't remember having any of these, let alone 4 of them. This one must have had some age on it based on the old band...it was tasty.

Smoked a LFD Double Ligero lancero.

I didn't remember having any of these, let alone 4 of them. This one must have had some age on it based on the old band...it was tasty.
these are easily one of my favorite smokes. Every time I have one I seem to like it even more.

This poor CFCF 2009 box has been yummy so far.

I smoked my first Particulares robusto right off the truck. Now that's a tasty $3 cigar!

Tat TAA, still a little wet behind the ears but smoked to the nub!

Just sat down with a Puff n Stuff Le Bijou. I'd say these are coming along nicely after 5-6 months, can't wait to see them this time next year.
I thought they were probably as good as they'll ever be now. But one never knows about aging. They sure are good! :p
I'll tell ya one thing, if they are at their best and don't improve one bit, I won't be disappointed.

No doubt. I keep one or two upstairs in the "pretty" humidor that I smoke out of, but every so often when I'm in the storage frigidor downstairs I'll open up that beautiful white box just to smell them. These boxes of Pn'S MFLB's have a more flavorful aroma than just about any "infused" cigar I've ever smelled.

Today's smoke was a red dot Cohiba robusto. Not too bad. I wouldn't shell out premium dinero for a box of them, but I'm quite happy smoking it when I get a few in some sort of sampler.

Today I smoked a LFD Cabinet Cameroon and 601 La Bomba. First for both... The LFD is lighter than I usually like, but smoked great and was definitely a good smoke. As for the La Bomba, it was awesome, perfect burn and great full flavor. I would smoke both again.

Opus X Shark and a El Scorpion Natural went down. I'm debating on firing one up now while its 60 Degrees out.

Had a good day off work... at the Outlaw, I smoked:

WOAN
LFD El Jocko
DPG Black Label Perla

I just finished a Opus X LFMF from the CFCF box. Stiill a yummy smoke. :D

In the last few days I've smoked a Perdomo CS Oscuro robusto, another Rocky Patel Decade toro tubos, and yesterday was a Devil's Weed natural robusto along with two "Bandidos" back to back while reading. I've also turned several little Erin Go Bragh cigarillos to ash. They are rather nasty little buggers, but I can finish one in about the time it takes my wife to smoke a cigarette, so I can sit outside and smoke with her. It's bonding time. ;)

Casa Magna Ocsuro while walking the dog this morning......

Got the chance to try the new Drew Estates offering in an Undercrown robusto and I have to say I was very impressed. Gorgeous dark wrapper, oily to the touch. Perfect burn with a great taste. I have to go ahead and recommend them.

I smoked 2 Opus X Forbidden X Lanceros from the CFCF 2009 box the other day. Great smokes.

I'm always a champion of aging Padron x000s, but occasionally I forget just how good they can be. Tonight I'm smoking a 2000 Nattie from a box I bought in Oct '06. No bite of spice, but loads of creamy coffee and cocoa powder flavor. Fantastic.

Status
Not open for further replies.