• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke II

Status
Not open for further replies.
About 10-years old... mmmmm.....

AFFD0CC9-2857-47D2-B7B4-72C8C8231CE4.jpg

RASS from 2007 on the way up to Denver to chill with [member='WKOTI'] and a tasty rare Dunhill of some kind.

Yesterday was an awesome day for smokes. I started the day off with a stinky old la riqueza no. 3 then later I had a Padron 1926 no. 35 maduro and a Montecristo no 3!

Carlos Toranos Exodus 1959, after a four month nap. What a great smoke, almost as good as an Gran Habano Vintage 2002.

631211f8-d9b4-4a97.jpg

in hour and a half break between classes. Much needed, 5 tests this week, plus valentine's day obligations/logistics
photo7.jpg

in hour and a half break between classes. Much needed, 5 tests this week, plus valentine's day obligations/logistics
photo7.jpg

I love me some Vonnegut...

It's pitiful when I look forward to it getting back up into the 30's as smoking weather. It's been in the high 20's to mid 30's the last few days, but the wind has been calm. It even snowed a wee bit. However, I was able to sit outside for an hour or so each day with a cup of hot chocolate and smoke a few. I didn't smoke any of my better cigars, as I wasn't sure how long I'd be able to make it out in the cold. I finished them all to within an inch, however.

-5 Vegas Gold maduro torpedo today (blahhhh)
-Indian Tabac Super Fuerte petit belicoso yesterday (never fails to make me happy)
-Perdomo Reserva the other evening (red band, smoke what you like, right?)
-Cohiba Siglo II (not great, actually)
-Devil's Weed nat robusto (again, rarely fails to satisfy)

Dare I say, I kind of hope this "Winter" is over, and the weather warms back up here soon. I've got some much better sticks inbound that I can't wait to try, and I want the weather to be able to sit and enjoy them.

Padron Panetela today.

I mean, if they existed, I would have smoked a Padron Panetela today. I also would have been disappointed, unfortunately, as these would be some of my favorite cigars. The draw would have been much tighter than I would typically experience. I would think I might want to dry box the next one.

If they existed. But they don't. So none of this ever happened.

Carry on.

Saturday smoke are,
Gran Habano Vintage 2002
CAO MX2
My Father le bijou 1922 ( thanks to Puros Locos )

And many drinks of scotch while herfing with some family & friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.