• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had a Graycliff 1666 PGX that was gifted to0 me by a BOTL. I must say that I wasn't real impressed with it, just didn't have the flavors that I like in a cigar.

Decided to give my open box of Parti Shorts (2009) a try again tonight. The 1st one from the box was BAD aka too young, I smoked it last year. The box seemed to have came around as the stick tasted great tonight.

Jason

At Outlaw South today I enjoyed three fine cigars:
Padron '64 TAA Toro
LFD Coronado Hammer
CAO OSO Sol Lot 50

At Outlaw South today I enjoyed three fine cigars:
Padron '64 TAA Toro
LFD Coronado Hammer
CAO OSO Sol Lot 50

Dang Jon that is a nice day smoking! Next time I get up there you better be able to stick around for 3!

Right now I am enjoying a Brickhouse.

Brandon

Fired up a young RyJ Exhibicion no.4 while smoking some turkey tails yesterday, super nice smoke.

Ended the night with a tat Noella Reserva that I bought from Greg/Kingantz some time back, now I know what all the fuss about these were. :thumbs:

Just finished enjoying a Padrón FR 46 Maduro, first smoke in over 6 weeks.

Glorious return to the sport! ;)

Weekend smokes:

Saturday - Perdomo Champagne Noir Robusto
Sunday - San Cristobal Elegancia Pyramid

Had an amazing RASS from 2007 from Backslide420, flipping great. I'll be by your house fairly soon Jason, might have to stop in a steal some beer and smokes! :D

Had an amazing RASS from 2007 from Backslide420, flipping great. I'll be by your house fairly soon Jason, might have to stop in a steal some beer and smokes! :D

I have plenty of both buddy :) Glad you liked the RASS

Weekend smokes:

Friday - Henry Clay Brevas Finas
Saturday - La Aroma de Cuba Mi Amor
Sunday - El Triunfador No. 4

Perdomo ESV 2002 Natural Robusto this morning.
La Herencia Cubana Dos Capas Toro this afternoon.

Saturday was a Gran Habano Cabinet Selection while deep frying a turkey at the cabin up near Yosemite!

Sunday was a RP Cuban Blend Toro and a Casa Fernandez Toro (CRA Edition) on the golf course.

Yesterday was a Tat Havana VI. This one kicked my ass, as I hadn't eaten since breakfast and was smoking it on an empty stomach.

AB Tempus Torp from 2009 on Friday and a LFD Ligero on Monday. Was a good weekend.

'10 Murcielago Robusto - ready to smoke and a lovely cigar.

Fuente 858 SG

San Lotano Oval PC

Status
Not open for further replies.