• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Illusion 68 while doing yard work yesterday. Casa fuente for digestive ( was fabulous!).

And a lil frank while continuing the yard odd jobs.

DC Julius Caesar this afternoon and a Dirty Rat this evening. The wrapper on the Rat was so oily couple of drops of rain fell on it and beaded up! :p

1932 Padilla Signature LE oscuro- Total spice bomb even after nearly 5 yrs of age on it. Such a solid smoke.

This weekend:

Opus X Lost City New Perfecto
LFD DL Oscuro Lancero
Padron 1964 Principe Maduro
Don Carlos Double Robusto
LFD Axe

This weekend:

Opus X Lost City New Perfecto
LFD DL Oscuro Lancero
Padron 1964 Principe Maduro
Don Carlos Double Robusto
LFD Axe

Awesome line up!

Me, PAM Exclusivo today and. d4 yesterday. Nice weekend all along!

Got together with Bayamos and Set-In-Stone today and we each had a Zino Platinum Crown Barrel. A little to mild for my tastes but the flavor was consistant throughout. Just got back in from a Tatuaje petit Cazador.

I took another shot at a Tatuaje Black. As much as I want to like these I find them so so. I have one more and I will give it some time to age and try it again.

2009 Hemingway signature maduro

r600x600.jpg

JDN Antano 1970 Gran Consul after lunch and a DPG My Father Le Bijou Puff n Stuff blend.

<sigh> I wish Al's blend was a regular release :( I must be a pessimist because when I saw only half a box left it left me sad.

Smoke a Zino for the 1st time in 5 years or so.
9bb3215ee0f411e19d0222000a1c05f4_7.jpg

Man, do I miss this face already :(

89cc93cee00611e18dfe22000a1e95f5_7.jpg

DSC_0009.jpg
DSC_0010.jpg
2009-07-15%252018.49.45.jpg

La perla habana while working on truck, my other hobby.  
Incredibly smooth and flavorful. I'm acquiring tastes, and this is delicious but not my bag.
a6f9c3eb-3c25-a6ec.jpg

Smoked an EP Carrillo Short run 2010 Dominantes as I'm down to my last 2 of the Populares size. It's a big smoke but it hit the spot.

Lit up a DPG Blue label with the new second band and covered foot, haven't had one of these in ages. It was a robusto size gifted to me by a friend. Smoked pretty good.

Smoked a Mi Barrio while kayak fishing off Sand Bridge island, Va. Great fishing, both fresh and salt water.

Status
Not open for further replies.