• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Enjoyed a Tat baby Drac with Bangers 'n Mash kicking off 2012 football!

Paul

Viaje Honey & Hand Grenade

How did it taste to you, chief? I like Viaje's enough to try and get some of these.

Today, a Don Carlos no.3 while setting up a cedar porch swing for the wife and I to cruise on. Just need to find a nice cushion, those cedar slats kept digging into my ass cheeks. :laugh:
Later, an H. Upmann mag 50 after dinner. Perfect burn on this one.

Por Larranaga Panatela last night in a cafe here in Brasov. Romania is very smoker-friendly, but cigars seem very rare.

Illusione Singulare 2011 thanks to Joe. Thanks, Joe!

Glad you enjoyed it brother!

Last night a HdM Hoyo Short Piramides EL2011 from Gavin's Virtual Pass. Pretty tasty little cigar.

Tat Fausto Short Churchill while watching U of D's own Joe Flacco come into his own.

Just smoked the La Palina Classic. BRAND NEW and releases later this month. $7.50-$10 depending on the state...
ClassicReview.jpg

Had one of these with Andy today at Maxamar. Great stick, will be getting a box when they release...

Last night I had a Davidoff le 2009 Seleccion 702. Except for the Colorado Claro I'm not a huge Davidoff fan but this was nice. Not earth shattering but enjoyable.

Tatuaje La Casita Criolla HCBC this afternoon.
Jaime Garcia Reserva Especial Robusto this evening.

Status
Not open for further replies.