• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's smoke III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Davidoff White Edition 2012 at the local tonight:
davidoffwhite.jpg

Bolivar Beli Fino at Foxwoods today and a Yat Mummy lined up for this evening after the show we are at!

I smoked a Diplomaticos no. 1 and Headley Grange during UFC last night. Tonight a big fat nothing.

601 blue maduro (old label) . Smoked and tasted really well, wondering if the newer label has the same taste profile.

Last night an Oliva Serie V Melanio Petite Corona at my local cigar lounge...Doc James. Fantastic cigar. Simply fantastic.

Dave, have you tried other vitolas of the Melanio? I enjoy the Serie V a lot, but have not had the Melanio yet.

I tried the torpedo this weekend. It was better than the petite corona. I have a robusto still sitting in my cigar locker at the lounge. Haven't smoked it yet. Of the two I've tried...I'd definitely go with the torpedo, but the PC is plenty good. In the end you won't go wrong with either. Really severe box press on these like a Padron. I have to say though that it seems a bit lighter in body than the regular Serie V, but in a good way.

Last night an Oliva Serie V Melanio Petite Corona at my local cigar lounge...Doc James. Fantastic cigar. Simply fantastic.
Dave, have you tried other vitolas of the Melanio? I enjoy the Serie V a lot, but have not had the Melanio yet.

Ended up at the local B&M and found a Melanio Robusto. Very, VERY nice cigar! There will more or those in my future. Then I enjoyed my first Illusione 68. Two vastly different experiences but also very enjoyable!

Glad to see you enjoyed the Melanio...I've got a robusto still waiting for me.

I had a LFD the other night and it was horrible...had to put it out. And then I had a RASS from 2009, again really bad. Only smoked about 1/4 of that one. I'm not sure what's going on, hopefully I'm just on a weird slump and I'll come back to these later.

Had a Padron 3000 on Sunday afternoon. Hoping to be able to get the time to have something tonight.

Crunch time, the semester's winding down so I hadn't had time to do much of anything but study.
Somehow I worked in a Hoyo Epicure Especial.

Status
Not open for further replies.