• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke

Status
Not open for further replies.
The 3 Benchmades I have smoked in the last week have all been dogrockets. The first two I had were really good. The last three, bitter and really harsh. Smelled like sh*t.

Dan, I hope you did not waste $3 trying these again.

Shame on you Pepin. :angry: :angry:

If you mean this Dan, no way Joe. My trial smokes were enough to convince me that they were absolutely not for me.
For the same money, I can think of several long filler smokes that are much better.

One of my favorite Pepins - 601 Habano "Pigtail" Rabito

Don't know what it is but it hits my cigar "spot". :)

The 3 Benchmades I have smoked in the last week have all been dogrockets. The first two I had were really good. The last three, bitter and really harsh. Smelled like sh*t.

Dan, I hope you did not waste $3 trying these again.

Shame on you Pepin. :angry: :angry:

If you mean this Dan, no way Joe. My trial smokes were enough to convince me that they were absolutely not for me.
For the same money, I can think of several long filler smokes that are much better.

Ya, I meant you. I remember I was trying to convince you that they were not bad.

I think I was trying to convince myself. ???

Illusion cg4... Damn, thats one tasty somab!tch! :whistling: :thumbs:

mac

Had a a DPG Black robusto and was pretty disappointed. This has been my favorite smoke in my less-than-a-year of smoking cigars. But tonight's tasted bitter and acrid. Hoping I just got a bad one.

Let's see.. had a George's earlier today and a Zino Plantinum Scepter Chubby. Very nice indeed. :)

today was a double 26 #9 kinda day

A sweet breeze with tons of sunshine. great day

art

Great Day, awesome weather.

Illusione ~4/2g~

Yesterday I had:

Patagas Culebra -- Review & Pics comming
Liga Privada #9

ERDM Petit Coronas this morning. Didn't really care much for it for some reason. 99 Bolivar Coronas Gigantes after lunch. Punch Champion after dinner (wanted something kinda quick).

Had a RyJ #3 ISOM (from an unmentionable source that I will never purchase sticks from again, pm me if you want to know). It tasted stale and looked very dried out.

Very upsetting.

1st: DPG 1979
2nd: VR classico '00

I'd stay away from the VRs from this year. Really, really tough draw.

Started my only day off this week with an Illusione 68. After multiple errands, lit up a Rocky Patel Decade torp. I was a little resistant with this one as I've never had any luck with any RP's. Well, after about an inch and a half, had to pitch it. It had some sort of funky-sweet taste that was just bad. Brewed an espresso just to clear out the taste. I really don't see how anyone can give this thing a good review. Maybe it was a dud but constructon, burn were both very good, just the taste-one word BAD. Decided to go with something I was familiar with so went to a tatuaje havana cazadore and now just torching a holy lance. Would have been a perfect cigar day sans the RP G1

Breakfast: Arganese Double Wrap Chairman Churchill
Lunch: Alec Bradley Tempus Terra Novo
Dinner: Tatuaje Noella

8/3 Monte (not ISOM) received in a sampler. Pretty good, tight draw. Full bodied, but not harsh. It was a low 40's ring gauge and 5 - 5.5", but it took some time to finish off.

8/4 Gurkha TITAN These really live up to their name. Took me two hours to down that bad boy, and I wasn't being a slacker with my puffing. A lot milder than I was expecting, but smooth and good. (Figured out how to blow smoke rings with this bad boy, I had enough time, sheesh :rolleyes: )

Just finished a Coronado by La Flor Corona Especiale, lighting up an LFD Lancero(natural), and will probably end up smoking a La Riqueza No. 4 after that...

Had an Ashton 898 Lonsdale this morning and a Davidoff Winston Churchill Chequer this aft. The g/f commented on how much she liked the smell of the Davidoff. :)

PLPC right now! :thumbs:

Another 601 Habano Rabito :love:

A new cigar lounge opened in the KC metro area today. After work, I stopped by and enjoyed two fine cigars: La Riqueza # 5 and a Partagas Serie D # 4.

Status
Not open for further replies.